Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 8

Because there's an NFL game Tonight involving an AFC South Team,  this new thread can be used to make your AFC South selections for week # 8.

The following are the Week # 8 AFC South Games:

ALL Times ET

Miami at Houston (  Thursday Night ) 8:20PM
Philadelphia vs. Jacksonville ( at London )  Sunday Morning 9:30AM
Indianapolis at Oakland 4:05 PM 

Note: Tennessee has a bye.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Week # 7 results: 2-1
12-11 overall official ( 13-11 unofficial )

Week # 8 Selections:

Houston. ( The Dolphins played 2 straight games at home in very hot and humid conditions. Now, they play on Thursday Night on the Road. When factoring in the key WR injuries the Dolphins suffered vs. the Lions, I would be very surprised if they can pull off an upset tonight.

Philadelphia. ( The Jaguars have played very well in London in recent seasons. And the addition of Carlos Hyde should help them in multiple ways. Yet, even with Eagles DE Derek Barnett being played on I.R., this is a tough matchup for the Jaguars Offense. I hope Blake Bortles gets the best of Malcolm Jenkins and my prediction is wrong.

Indianapolis ( Even with a bye and being at home, I don't think the Raiders have enough firepower on Offense and a pass rush on Defense to win this game ).

13-11 so far

tinhorns
iggles
colts

12-12
Dolphins
Colts
Jags

And where is Bullseye?!?!
[Image: incredulous.gif]

12-12 overall.

Texans

Colts

Jags-only cause its in london,and nfl wants them to move there. NFL will fix it so jags win game in london even if they don't play well.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(10-25-2018, 04:12 PM)D6 Wrote: Because there's an NFL game Tonight involving an AFC South Team,  this new thread can be used to make your AFC South selections for week # 8.

ALL Times ET

Thanks for stepping up with the picks this week D6.  I was just thinking about tonight's game and that I needed to make my picks.  I hope all is well with Bullseye.

Texans
Colts
Jaguars - I'm keeping the faith.  I think with the help of Carlos Hyde the offense will do just enough to win.  I also think that the defense will play cleaner, more disciplined and will actually get a couple of takeaways.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 05:39 PM by SeldomRite.)

Texans, colts, eagles.

Jags could end up with 4 or 5 wins on the season. Raiders are an absolute disaster, Texans are at home.

13-11 after last week.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 05:46 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(10-25-2018, 04:12 PM)D6 Wrote: Because there's an NFL game Tonight involving an AFC South Team,  this new thread can be used to make your AFC South selections for week # 8.

ALL Times ET

tinhorns
philly
Indy

2-1 last week
11-9 overall

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

7-16 on the season

Dolphins
Eagles
Colts

9-15 overall

Texans over Dolphins
Colts over Raiders
Jaguars over Eagles
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Mea culpa guys. I got really busy and time got away from be. Thank's guys for picking up the slack.

Since the game tonight has already started, I will not offer a pick.

However, I'm picking the Eagles and colts.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(10-25-2018, 10:37 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Mea culpa guys.  I got really busy and time got away from be.  Thank's guys for picking up the slack.

Since the game tonight has already started, I will not offer a pick.

However, I'm picking the Eagles and colts.

I'm picking Colts and Eagles too.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

12-12

Would have taken the Texans but too late.

Going with Colts and Jags.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 11:55 AM by scottyg.)

Looks like I missed the boat on Thursday too, so no pick there...
15-9 for the season so far.

I'll take the Colts and Eagles.

15-9
Eagles
Raiders

Ahhhh I missed one!

15-9

Jags
Raiders

13-10 on the season. Missed Thursday’s game, so my remaining picks are:

tinhorns
clots
Jags
Jaguars Fundamentalist

well....over all now 12-12 now after the debacle last week
also missed the Thursday night game...but would have picked the 'phins.....so

My dna won't let me pick the clots....even if it's the Halloween every game crowd. raiders
It also makes me pick the Jags.....even if it hurts. Jaguars
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(10-25-2018, 05:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

ALL Times ET

Thanks for stepping up with the picks this week D6.  I was just thinking about tonight's game and that I needed to make my picks.  I hope all is well with Bullseye.

Texans
Colts
Jaguars - I'm keeping the faith.  I think with the help of Carlos Hyde the offense will do just enough to win.  I also think that the defense will play cleaner, more disciplined and will actually get a couple of takeaways.

Updating my picks.

Texans
Colts
Eagles

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-27-2018, 03:14 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: 13-10 on the season.  Missed Thursday’s game, so my remaining picks are:

tinhorns
clots
Jags

1-1 on the week

14-11 on the season
Jaguars Fundamentalist