Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Breaking news!!!!

this just in Jags called kurt warner to come play qb for them,and he declned cause he was happy with 1 super bowl ring

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-30-2018, 07:56 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: this just in Jags called kurt warner to come play qb for them,and he declned cause he was happy with 1 super bowl ring

Snowy, are the Jaguars a team of clowns run by an idiot coach, or are they going to win a Super Bowl this year? I can't make sense of what you've been saying lately.

(10-30-2018, 08:14 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 07:56 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: this just in Jags called kurt warner to come play qb for them,and he declned cause he was happy with 1 super bowl ring

Snowy, are the Jaguars a team of clowns run by an idiot coach, or are they going to win a Super Bowl this year? I can't make sense of what you've been saying lately.

Only lately?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

they won't win the super bowl. what i meant by this post was Kurt warner said hes so good he could win a super bowl with this bad jags team,but he doesn't want to play cause hes happy with the 1 ring he already won with the rams.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

My son made the A and B honor roll in the 4th grade.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!