Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams = 16-0?

So watching the Rams lately I’m just astounded by their overall balanced roster and ability to punish on both sides of the ball. 

Do you think they can go undefeated in the regular season?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Are they good enough? Yes, definitely.

Will they go undefeated? Not likely. It's extremely difficult to do.
They've already been in a few tight games that they cme out on top. They still have to play the Saints this week,, and I believe they have to play the Chiefs also (I think they face the AFCW this season).
They'll probably end up losing a game or two to some teams that no one thinks should beat them. It's just the way the NFL goes.

But, they're a REALLY good team; no denying that.

Oh they play chiefs interesting could be a super bowl preview.
No Fun

(10-31-2018, 10:02 AM)nhiverson Wrote: Oh they play chiefs interesting could be a super bowl preview.

Yup.
They play the Chiefs in a couple weeks; Monday night football 11/19. 
It should be a real good one. 

They've already faced Raiders, Broncos, Chargers. Only the Chiefs left from that division. 

Rams have Saints this week and Chiefs in 2 weeks. 
Tough sledding,, but they're good enough to win both of those.

Rams remaining schedule:
@ Saints
vs Seahawks
vs Chiefs
@ Lions
@ Bears
vs Eagles
@ Cardinals
vs 49ers

Man, they have some tough ones left.

They are absolutely good enough. But I don't think they will. No one can realistically predict any team to go undefeated.

But at least I wouldn't mind seeing them do it.

They probably win 13 or 14 in my estimation.

Monday in Mexico ought to be pretty epic.

They gonna lose to the Saints. Saints going all the way this yea

Football kinda sucks nowadays.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2018, 01:52 PM by Caldrac.)

They'll lose a game or two. It'll happen. Honestly they were lucky against the Packers. Had Montgomery not [BLEEP] up that kick return there's a good chance Rodgers marches downfield for the win. They've also won some tight games. It's not like they're burying opponents. They've also had the easiest schedule so far this year after adjustments SOS wise.

They barely beat the Seahawks 33 to 31 back on the 7th and they barely beat the Broncos 23 to 20 on the 14th. Good chance they lose these next two games to the Saints and Seahawks. And if they don't lose there you've got a primo match up with KC coming up on the 19th of next month. The Bears and Eagles will also give them a tough time defensively.

I think they'll finish either 13 - 3 or 12 - 4 this year.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

They have the team to be able to do it, but one or two injuries could derail that in a hurry. They might also start sitting guys once that division is wrapped up. Not sure if I'd want my key players sitting out an entire month of football, though.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2018, 04:33 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

They could. I had an all L.A. Superbowl prediction at the beginning of the season and I'm sticking to it. Only I have the Chargers beating the Rams.

(10-31-2018, 01:30 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Football kinda sucks nowadays.

If you are a Jags fan it certainly does.

(10-31-2018, 01:51 PM)Caldrac Wrote: They'll lose a game or two. It'll happen. Honestly they were lucky against the Packers. Had Montgomery not [BLEEP] up that kick return there's a good chance Rodgers marches downfield for the win. They've also won some tight games. It's not like they're burying opponents. They've also had the easiest schedule so far this year after adjustments SOS wise.

They barely beat the Seahawks 33 to 31 back on the 7th and they barely beat the Broncos 23 to 20 on the 14th. Good chance they lose these next two games to the Saints and Seahawks. And if they don't lose there you've got a primo match up with KC coming up on the 19th of next month. The Bears and Eagles will also give them a tough time defensively.

I think they'll finish either 13 - 3 or 12 - 4 this year.

Montgomery was an idiot. I watched that play as it happened. I’m surprised they didn’t leave him on the tarmac at LAX

Rams have a better chance of going 16-0 then jags do of makeing the playoffs Rams have a 88% chance of going 16-0. Jags have a 2% chance of makeing the playoffs.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(10-31-2018, 10:24 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Rams have a better chance of going 16-0 then jags do of makeing the playoffs  Rams have a 88% chance of going 16-0. Jags have a 2% chance of makeing the playoffs.

Hope your not serious with the 88% number dude. That’s not even close to reality. 

Won’t argue the 2% though. We suck again.

(10-31-2018, 04:32 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: They could. I had an all L.A. Superbowl prediction at the beginning of the season and I'm sticking to it. Only I have the Chargers beating the Rams.

Sweet jeebus, you realize in that scenario Gus gets a ring.
Just saying that makes me feel dirty.

I want them to be cursed for sticking it to St Louis and win nothing.... good day sir.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

welp

That sucks. Wanted to see it happen.

I'm glad it didn't happen. If a NFL team ever goes 16-0 again i am hopeing someday it will be the Jags,and winn the Super Bowl too that season. unforttanttly thats not happenign for jags again this year.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.