Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Thursday Night Football: Raiders vs 49ers

(11-01-2018, 09:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Holy crap, did you are Mullenslook the defenders off the ball? This kid is legit.

Jaguars missed out on mahomes, watson, and now mullens.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-01-2018, 09:08 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(11-01-2018, 09:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Holy crap, did you are Mullenslook the defenders off the ball? This kid is legit.

Jaguars missed out on mahomes, watson, and now mullens.

I'm thinking Mullens is better than those 2. He has potential to be the next Brady or Rodgers IMO.

Mullens now has as many TD throws in a little over 1 quarter, as Bortles has in the past 3 games.

This is depressing.

Maybe Tanner Lee can be a Mullens. Just needs a chance

Derek Carr is slowly turning into David Carr.. Bad bloodlines

No way no chance lee looked awful in preseason
No Fun

49ers also have a healither O-line then jags do right now. We are on our 3rd string LT. I am sure san fran isn't starting thier 3rd string LT. tom brady would get killed behind our injury pleagued line,even Arron rodgers would. no QB can be good without proper protection.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-01-2018, 09:17 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Derek Carr is slowly turning into David Carr..  Bad bloodlines

I called the bloodline thing years ago and people thought I was crazy.

I'd still take him though.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2018, 09:23 PM by Flagler Jagsfan.)

(11-01-2018, 09:19 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 49ers also have a healither O-line then jags do right now. We are on our 3rd string LT.  I am sure san fran isn't starting thier 3rd string LT. tom brady would get killed behind our injury pleagued line,even Arron rodgers would.  no QB can be good without proper protection.

This is more about the mechanics and accuracy, as opposed to having time in the pocket. From release, to reception, the throw is immensely better than the ball that Bortles throws.

(11-01-2018, 09:11 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Maybe Tanner Lee can be a Mullens. Just needs a chance

[Image: image1.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2018, 09:43 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

(11-01-2018, 09:39 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-01-2018, 09:11 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Maybe Tanner Lee can be a Mullens. Just needs a chance

[Image: image1.png]

Maybe Mullens was clueless like Lee  was in his first camp.  But after one year of learning and development, he has become the player you see now. But that won't happen with Lee, because the Jaguars coaches dont know how to develop raw QBs.

Raiders are Tanking

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2018, 10:00 PM by Upper.)

My boy Kittle =( It hurts my heart that he's not a Jag.

I miss that offense.

Tanner Lee isn't with Jags anymore.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I just dont see how we passed on Kittle. We wanted to be a run first team and he was the best blocking TE in the draft. Dave never fails to amaze me

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2018, 11:25 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Let's see, draft Smoot where your are loaded at or the best blocking TE in college to help Fournette and your QB Bortles,hmmmm. Not to mention he also tore up the combine

Oh look Carr is benched!

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2018, 11:12 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1058194011922620416