Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sam Bradford for and against

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2018, 04:36 PM by Jags32250.)

It’s a no brainer to sign him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-03-2018, 04:36 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: It’s a no brainer to sign him.

I assume you're being sarcastic.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Even if we signed him they would just play Bortles

I’m not.

They absolutely should, but they absolutely won't.

Sam Bradford has been released and I know a lot of people will say he’s injury prone, relies too much on short and intermediate throws and doesn’t move about in the pocket enough, but could he be useful for us?

He’s experienced, he could probably be a good game-manager for our running game (assuming we can find it again) and has been pretty efficient and careful with the ball in the past (although he’s had his problems at Arizona).

So are you for or against?

Against. He is the suxor.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

For. He’d be an upgrade over what we have
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Puke. Guy is one of the most overpaid and overrated in the history of the nfl.

Hard pass.

No interest.  He isnt good enough to carry a team with no running game, average WRs, and an offensive line struggling to pass block.

Kessler=Bradford

(11-03-2018, 05:30 PM)Trunt8728 Wrote: Puke. Guy is one of the most overpaid and overrated in the history of the nfl.

Hard pass.

He'll be cheap once he clears waivers. He can run our offense better than Bortles...but I agree so would Kessler.

Yeah I can see it now. Drop back, sack, out for season with shoulder sprain.

No thanks. He should have been done years ago, but has lingered around the nfl because he was the first pick of the draft.

Garbage.

Injury prone and overrated

We have enough guys on IR already.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2018, 05:48 PM by Upper.)

(11-03-2018, 05:43 PM)Trunt8728 Wrote: Yeah I can see it now. Drop back, sack, out for season with shoulder sprain.

No thanks. He should have been done years ago, but has lingered around the nfl because he was the first pick of the draft.

Garbage.

Yeah, maybe. So what? If he gets hurt on the first play then no harm done we're back to Bortles/Kessler. And if he doesn't maybe he leads the league in completion % like he did two years ago.

Why? He's fragile. With this O line he'll just get hurt.

He's a better QB than either of our backups and likely Blake too.

His chance of staying healthy behind the line are slim to none though as others have alluded to.

At this point, I'm just ready to ride out the hurricane with Bortles and look for a long term QB in the offseason.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2018, 07:10 PM by Dewboy01. Edit Reason: Update )

(11-03-2018, 05:33 PM)rfc17 Wrote: No interest.  He isnt good enough to carry a team with no running game, average WRs, and an offensive line struggling to pass block.

So are we giving up on the season completely then? Because Bortles certainly isn't good enough to carry a team either.... Bradford is definitely an upgrade.