Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What's up with Jalen?

Per his twitter:

"When I’m gone from here, y’all gone miss me. I ain’t even trippin lol"

Is he ready to bolt this ship, or is he just being Jalen?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Diva's gonna diva.

He'll bolt. And I can't say I blame him. Really interesting off season ahead of us though going into 2019.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018, 10:39 AM by I am Yoda.)

(11-12-2018, 10:34 AM)jagboss Wrote: Per his twitter:

"When I’m gone from here, y’all gone miss me. I ain’t even trippin lol"

Is he ready to bolt this ship, or is he just being Jalen?

Someone in the Twitter thread said, "We miss you already."

They were right.

(11-12-2018, 10:37 AM)Caldrac Wrote: He'll bolt. And I can't say I blame him. Really interesting off season ahead of us though going into 2019.

Can't blame him?  If he was out there trying and performing, we'd be less bad right now.  No heart.  Just a diva.
[Image: giphy.gif]

He is a 24 year old immature kid. He has played lazy this year.

If someone offered two 1sts this offseason, I’d take it.

(11-12-2018, 10:41 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: If someone offered two 1sts this offseason, I’d take it.

I'd take 1 first for him right now. His play has declined and with the rules favoring the offensive side of the ball, shutdown corners are becoming a thing of the past.

They need to keep him and get rid of everyone on the staff and draft well seriously better not lose him after his rookie deal.
No Fun

The crazy thing about him getting bent out of shape by criticism of how he has played lately is that Jacksonville is literally the most tissue soft market with the easiest going fans in the league. If he was on any other team playing like he has this year it would be orders of magnitude worse.

(11-12-2018, 10:46 AM)nhiverson Wrote: They need to keep him and get rid of everyone on the staff and draft well seriously better not lose him after his rookie deal.

He is already as good as gone. You gotta get what you can get for him while the iron is still hot.

(11-12-2018, 10:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 10:41 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: If someone offered two 1sts this offseason, I’d take it.

I'd take 1 first for him right now. His play has declined and with the rules favoring the offensive side of the ball, shutdown corners are becoming a thing of the past.

Nah.  We hit on our 1st by taking him.  Not just giving him up for another shot in the 1st round which is just a question mark on whether you hit again or not.  

I might take less than two 1sts, but it would still need to be a lot more than just one 1st.

(11-12-2018, 10:46 AM)Upper Wrote: The crazy thing about him getting bent out of shape by criticism of how he has played lately is that Jacksonville is literally the most tissue soft market with the easiest going fans in the league. If he was on any other team playing like he has this year it would be orders of magnitude worse.

I'm no so sure about that. Didnt we essentially chase Coughlin out of town the first time?

His future is in the Jags hands, not his own. Key words you ask. 5th year Option, 3 years of franchise tag.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I would not lose any sleep if he was traded.  I predict if he stays here it's just a matter of time before he becomes a negative liability in the locker room.  Lets built the offense....I agree with a previous poster that the league is now all about the offensive side of the ball.

(11-12-2018, 10:51 AM)jagman Wrote: I would not lose any sleep if he was traded.  I predict if he stays here it's just a matter of time before he becomes a negative liability in the locker room.  Lets built the offense....I agree with a previous poster that the league is now all about the offensive side of the ball.

It is but you still need defensive pieces. With a creative DC, you can get by with one shutdown corner and a good pass rush. The rest can be middle of the pack vets/rookies on cheap deals.

Just being Jalen.

Stop reading into everything.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Id rather Bouye honestly, hes a whiny little [BLEEP] that's not as good as he thinks he is. His play has fell off. I'd trade him if we could get good value. No 1 player is bigger than the franchise

Dude sure appears to struggle with handling adversity. Where is that passion that had him balling like a child on the side lines because he was sick of losing? What happened to his speed. He looked to be jogging on a few plays yesterday.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-12-2018, 10:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Id rather Bouye honestly, hes a whiny little [BLEEP] that's not as good as he thinks he is.  His play has fell off.  I'd trade him if we could get good value.  No 1 player is bigger than the franchise

I agree with you on this point.
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

smh..our fans are crazy. Now we want to let Jalen go? He is the heart of the team but he sees everything that the organization is doing. We had a winning team and they go let go of almost everyone he was cool with and had a real relationship with. He saw what happened when we played the Patriots last year and it was on the coaching why we lost. Smh, we have one of the best DBs in the league and we going to [BLEEP] around and lose hime to the Titans because of our terrible front office. I guess everyone here is ok with it..smh