Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen and Jaguars Drive Time

They just mentioned that Boselli said Jalen was playing out of position and doing his own thing in several plays yesterday.
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-12-2018, 12:16 PM)old_man Wrote: They just mentioned that Boselli said Jalen was playing out of position and doing his own thing in several plays yesterday.

He said he wasn't completely sure. From the film he watched that's what he assessed.

It was on the Drill this AM.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(11-12-2018, 12:22 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 12:16 PM)old_man Wrote: They just mentioned that Boselli said Jalen was playing out of position and doing his own thing in several plays yesterday.

He said he wasn't completely sure. From the film he watched that's what he assessed.

It was on the Drill this AM.

Hmm..

Hope he hangs in there.....
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

Nows Jalen is tweeting "y'all will miss me when I'm gone on Twitter" I'm starting to think he may be the cancer on the defensive side of the ball.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(11-12-2018, 01:08 PM)Protozoa Wrote: Nows Jalen is tweeting "y'all will miss me when I'm gone on Twitter" I'm starting to think he may be the cancer on the defensive side of the ball.
I think you are right.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't think trying to get all Sigmund Freud on the Jags locker room "cancer" diagnosis based on Ramsey's twitter feed is a smart idea.

He could easily just be responding to a few "fans" pasting negative stuff in his replies, or a quote from the local press.

Jalen posting some pouty stuff after 5 straight losses just seems like par for the course to me.