Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Steelers@Jags score predictions

I think this game will be closer than most expect.  The Jags have a long history with the Steelers and seem to always play their best football against them.  I think it will be close but the Steelers will be too much for the Struggling Jags

Steelers 31-27
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We're either gonna get blown out or we're gonna pull out a miraculous win. We always play well against the Steelers. I say we shock the world and come away with a 27-23 victory.

Personally, I think Ben is going to be so confused looking at film of the Jags Defense playing half man-to-man and half zone that he's going to throw another 5 picks.

Jaguars 26 (w/ 4 FGs)
Steelers 24

Aren't we starting these a tad early? Either way.. I don't see how on earth we match up with these guys if that is the effort the defense puts together in the 1st half... Steelers probably drop 50.

This feels like a trap game for bets... one of those games that everybody gets wrong... i do think we win, not saying were gonna turn the season around at all... we jus always play the steelers tough and our team will play confidently

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

28-10 PIT

42 - 17 jags win

Hoo boy

This will be the game we'll inexplicably win.

I hope the camera angles of the game are low. Dont show all the Terrible towels, fearing it will be Heinz Field South.

37-17 Stillers

56 Steelers, 3 Jaguars

Whatever

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

42-13 Steelers
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Being optimistic 28-17 jags
Being realistic 30-20 steelers
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

48-17 Steelers.

They are playing great , we are playing awful AND they are bloodthirsty for revenge after we embarrassed them

We’re gonna lose.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2018, 07:10 AM by Section105Fan.)

Penalties
Confusion
Turnovers
Coaching Mistakes
Lack of Effort
Injuries
Finger Pointing
Missed Assignments
Hangovers

...........Choose from the menu................

Steelers 38. Ghost of Jaguars Past. 13

Sometimes the Jags will play great when you least expect it. I think they do in this game but it may not be enough. Expect the defense to play well but I think Bortles is going to be under a ton of pressure. Sadly, Jags lose another one, probably by 10.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

It’s not matter of if the Steelers win, but how bad they whoop the hapless Jags.

Steelers 40, Jags very little

Steelers have a ton of weapons on offense. Jags have a ton of pride on defense. I have to believe they'll be dialed in this week.

Steelers 28
Jags 20
[Image: giphy.gif]