Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sinema wins Arizona Senate race

This was shocking to see. I am also surprised that McSally didn't put up a bigger fight as it pertains to voter fraud. I think McSally has a decent shot at the other senate seat in 2020 and didn't want to make too much of a scene. 

I am also shocked that the voters of Arizona elected a woman who openly made fun of the Arizona voter base and wants sanctuary cities in a BORDER state, over a military veteran.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-13-2018, 09:14 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This was shocking to see. I am also surprised that McSally didn't put up a bigger fight as it pertains to voter fraud. I think McSally has a decent shot at the other senate seat in 2020 and didn't want to make too much of a scene. 

I am also shocked that the voters of Arizona elected a woman who openly made fun of the Arizona voter base and wants sanctuary cities in a BORDER state, over a military veteran.

Have you ever been to Arizona?

(11-13-2018, 09:44 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 09:14 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This was shocking to see. I am also surprised that McSally didn't put up a bigger fight as it pertains to voter fraud. I think McSally has a decent shot at the other senate seat in 2020 and didn't want to make too much of a scene. 

Have you ever been to Arizona?

Few times for golf trips, but we didn't hang out with the riff-raff.

Is there a special election for McCain's seat?

Insane...

Glad I don't live in Arizona

McSally demonstrated traits upon which you apparently put little value - grace, class, humility - in her concession video. Pity more politicians aren't like her. 

Sinema voted for Kate's Law and the SAFE Act, and against abolishing ICE. She also broke with Democrats by voting for a bill which puts restrictions on federal law enforcement grants to "sanctuary cities". 

I guess the riff-raff got to vote, too.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

it's amazing how much the left Love's Republicans as soon as they concede.

Isn't she the one that is a practicing witch? I'm being serious.

Sinema is a bisexual triathlete. That alone probably got her 30% of the vote

(11-13-2018, 05:56 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Sinema is a bisexual triathlete.  That alone probably got her 30% of the vote

Math is fun.

(11-13-2018, 05:56 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Sinema is a bisexual triathlete.  That alone probably got her 30% of the vote

...  I'm not believing it without copious pictures and or video

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2018, 08:04 PM by mikesez.)

(11-13-2018, 07:41 PM)jj82284 Wrote:

...  I'm not believing it without copious pictures and or video

About 40% of all women in the US are open to the idea of having sexual contact with another woman, and about 13% actually have,based on anonymous surveys. Much fewer publicly admit it.
meanwhile only four or five percent of men will admit to being open to having sex with other men, and nearly all of these have actually done so, and nearly all of these publicly admit it.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-13-2018, 08:01 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 07:41 PM)jj82284 Wrote: ...  I'm not believing it without copious pictures and or video

About 40% of all women in the US are open to the idea of having sexual contact with another woman, and about 13% actually have,based on anonymous surveys. Much fewer publicly admit it.
meanwhile only four or five percent of men will admit to being open to having sex with other men, and nearly all of these have actually done so, and nearly all of these publicly admit it.

I am gonna need a source for this info. Preferably one with evidence. Smile

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2018, 08:25 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(11-13-2018, 08:01 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 07:41 PM)jj82284 Wrote: ...  I'm not believing it without copious pictures and or video

Uhhhhh...... according to my internet browsing history, my research says, it's more like 100%.  Big Grin

(11-13-2018, 05:56 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Sinema is a bisexual triathlete.  

Finally, a politician who really will work both sides of the isle!
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

SHOCKED! Shocked, I tell you.

I love when fringe types are shocked! when they realize not everyone agrees with their world-view.

What's going to happen when it sinks in that only a minority of Americans support Agent Orange?
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(11-14-2018, 04:18 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:

SHOCKED! Shocked, I tell you.

I love when fringe types are shocked! when they realize not everyone agrees with their world-view.

What's going to happen when it sinks in that only a minority of Americans support Agent Orange?

Have you told your parents you are a member of Antifa yet? If so, how did they handle it?

(11-13-2018, 03:04 PM)jj82284 Wrote: it's amazing how much the left Love's Republicans as soon as they concede.

It must bother you when someone acts honorably.
- Bob Marley

(11-14-2018, 04:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 04:18 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: SHOCKED! Shocked, I tell you.

Have you told your parents you are a member of Antifa yet? If so, how did they handle it?

Have you told your mom how much you admire a [BLEEP] grabbing whoremonger?
- Bob Marley

(11-14-2018, 06:17 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 04:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Have you told your parents you are a member of Antifa yet? If so, how did they handle it?

Have you told your mom how much you admire a [BLEEP] grabbing whoremonger?

If you are referring to Trump, my mother voted for him too. She enjoys keeping more of her hard earned cash.

Thank you for not denying the thought that Adam2012 has a closet full of Antifa hoodies.