Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Hall of Fame reveals 25 semifinalists for Class of 2019

Hall of Fame reveals 25 semifinalists for Class of 2019

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ss-of-2019

The Pro Football Hall of Fame unveiled its 25 modern-era semifinalists for the Class of 2019 on Tuesday. The list includes three first-time candidates: CB Champ Bailey, TE Tony Gonzalez and safety E

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Champ, Ed, and Tony Gonzo are getting in. Hopefully this year is Boselli's year.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

nope boselli won't get in this year either. the nfl will keep giveing him the shaft every year.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Too many first ballots on that list this year for him to have a chance.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-08-2018, 09:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Too many first ballots on that list this year for him to have a chance.

I think Tony Boselli will eventually be voted into the Pro Football HOF.  The question is more likely will it be as part of the regular HOF voting process or will he have to wait until being a Senior Nominee?

(12-08-2018, 10:38 PM)D6 Wrote:
(12-08-2018, 09:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Too many first ballots on that list this year for him to have a chance.

I think Tony Boselli will eventually be voted into the Pro Football HOF.  The question is more likely will it be as part of the regular HOF voting process or will he have to wait until being a Senior Nominee?

Looking like it will be a Senior Nominee.  If this team had a strong follow up season from last year, it would make it easier to get momentum for Tony.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(12-10-2018, 10:16 AM)MoJagFan Wrote:

Looking like it will be a Senior Nominee.  If this team had a strong follow up season from last year, it would make it easier to get momentum for Tony.

If not this year then I am thinking probably never.  Fantasy football does not reward lineman and fantasy football is ruining/running the NFL.  As the old guard continues to retire and be replaced by writers that grew up with fantasy football the likelihood of non-FF point producers diminishes.  I despise fantasy football and what it is doing to the game I love.  I digress but here is to hoping Tony gets in before it is too late.  He is arguably the best LT to ever play the game if only he could have played a couple more years he was a 1st team HoF'er IMO.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(12-10-2018, 10:16 AM)MoJagFan Wrote:

Related to what you mentioned,  the lost opportunity of the Jaguars getting high viewership because their game vs. the Steelers was flexed out of Sunday Night,  certainly didn't help Tony Boselli's HOF bid getting momentum.   Even one mention on a SNF game for Boselli could have helped his chances significantly.

if he played for any other team he would of gotten in eaisley. NFL won't alloew him in cause he played for the Jaguars.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I don't see him getting in this year. Too many other nods. I'm not sure who's coming in the next few years, but he might have missed his real chance unfortunately..... #becauseJaguars
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Honestly I think Boselli is our only chance at getting a bust in Canton. We are a meandering franchise without a national figure. MJD didn't play long enough. Freddy T deserves it but that is my opinion and he is getting lost in the shuffle.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.