Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bills Mafia Heckle Jalen Ramsey After Ramsey Shoots His Mouth Off

Jalen "Has to comment on everything" Ramsey got it pretty good from the Bills Mafia yesterday.

https://twitter.com/CallDT/status/106680...9360002%2F

This was after Jalen called Josh Allen "Trash" -- which is probably correct, but there is no need to give the other team motivation............ besides, it is not like the Jags are any better at QB.

Allen mocked Ramsey after running for the winning TD

[Image: 9d6672a9-1d7a-4764-8599-2ae8437f4d77-AP_...&auto=webp]

Oh Jalen

https://twitter.com/TodayWithTre/status/...9360002%2F

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/sto...109360002/
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Jags being trash doesn't really nullify the fact that the Bills are trash too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-26-2018, 01:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The Jags being trash doesn't really nullify the fact that the Bills are trash too.

[Image: 3Vv2G6v.png]
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

(11-26-2018, 02:07 PM)The Hammer Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 01:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The Jags being trash doesn't really nullify the fact that the Bills are trash too.

[Image: 3Vv2G6v.png]

Nah, I get the point. We're bearing the brunt of unfulfilled talk. But the Bills suck anyway.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 02:29 PM by SamusAranX.)

Oh geez, the vaunted Bills made Ramsey eat crow. Hopefully they can shake off the distraction of Ramsey’s comments before their first playoff game. Oh wait...

Again, you’re really just a troll. It’s smack talk between two bad teams. Who gives a crap. Ramsey should play and shut up, and the Bills, well will always be the Bills. Rather have the playoff victory over a meaningless late season victory anyhow

And finally, Ramsey’s comments were more of reference to Allens past tweets then his play, at least in my opinion

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 02:50 PM by Kane.)

Josh Allen had Blake Bortles stats with his arm and Leonard Fournette stats with his legs...

He's a pretty good RB.
Buffalo's D is pretty good I guess.
Their offense got worse though... Maybe Allen develops into something more than a cannon with legs... but I doubt it in Buffalose.

Tennessee fans trying to hate on Nashville’s favorite son... HA!

I love how a 3-8 team that was considered a “Super Bowl contender” by many of you in this forum is calling another team losers. I think Jacksonville has its own problems.

As far as Ramsey, you can’t blame fans for chanting “you suck” considering that he disrespected the QB.

(11-26-2018, 04:22 PM)BuffaloRush Wrote: I love how a 3-8 team that was considered a “Super Bowl contender” by many of you in this forum is calling another team losers.  I think Jacksonville has its own problems.

As far as Ramsey, you can’t blame fans for chanting “you suck” considering that he disrespected the QB.

At least we benched our trash QB.
You got at least 4 years of yours.

lulz
4-7 is so much better than 3-8

And we were considered a SB contender by a lot more than just this forum. (Romo picked us to go vs Green Bay, who has a slightly better record than us)
Prior to losing 3/5ths of the starting offense to injury and trotting out Blake Bortles in spite of his terrible play....

so yeah... we can still call ya losers Smile

(11-26-2018, 04:22 PM)BuffaloRush Wrote: I love how a 3-8 team that was considered a “Super Bowl contender” by many of you in this forum is calling another team losers.  I think Jacksonville has its own problems.

Valid Points !!

My point was that neither team has much room to talk, so this thread is dumb. It was started by a resident Tack troll, so I’m not sure why I expected anything more

This is why you dont talk. A 3-7 team and fanbase had an extra chip because of Ramsey. Josh Allen and the fanbase were extra juiced for that game and we all know why.

Oh no. Now we won't make the playoffs. Who the [BLEEP] cares.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-26-2018, 04:42 PM)Kane Wrote:

At least we benched our trash QB.

lulz

And we were considered a SB contender by a lot more than just this forum. (Romo picked us to go vs Green Bay, who has a slightly better record than us)
Prior to losing 3/5ths of the starting offense to injury and trotting out Blake Bortles in spite of his terrible play....

Solid logic right there.  Bottom line is, Jacksonville underachieved in every way.  The QB that your brain trust extended was just benched.  The great Offensive Coordinator was fired.  Your coach and GM are trying to save their [BLEEP] with a few meaningless wins at the end of the year.

Oh yeah and the record is 3-8?  Which is a team of losers?

I’m not arguing that this Bills team is great.  This was a transition year designed to allow Allen to develop while the team resets itself for a better salary cap situation.  But your team was supposed to be a Super Bowl contender.   

The bottom line is, the Bills are doing more with way less talent.  A 3-8 team calling a 4-7 losers is pathetic - much like the 2018 Jaguars

(11-26-2018, 01:35 PM)The Hammer Wrote: [Image: 9d6672a9-1d7a-4764-8599-2ae8437f4d77-AP_...&auto=webp]

Wish the Bills would stick with those traditional helmets.  NICE !!

(11-26-2018, 05:54 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 01:35 PM)The Hammer Wrote: [Image: 9d6672a9-1d7a-4764-8599-2ae8437f4d77-AP_...&auto=webp]

Wish the Bills would stick with those traditional helmets.  NICE !!

Absolutely!  These are the Bills helmets from my youth.  Classics!

Really? We're trash talking with Bills fans? That's like watch Pee Wee Herman and Mister Rogers having a slap fight.

(11-26-2018, 10:50 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Really? We're trash talking with Bills fans? That's like watch Pee Wee Herman and Mister Rogers having a slap fight.

Pee Wee probably wins that since he's alive.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-26-2018, 04:57 PM)BuffaloRush Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 04:42 PM)Kane Wrote: At least we benched our trash QB.

lulz

Solid logic right there.  Bottom line is, Jacksonville underachieved in every way.  The QB that your brain trust extended was just benched.  The great Offensive Coordinator was fired.  Your coach and GM are trying to save their [BLEEP] with a few meaningless wins at the end of the year.

I’m not arguing that this Bills team is great.  This was a transition year designed to allow Allen to develop while the team resets itself for a better salary cap situation.  But your team was supposed to be a Super Bowl contender.   

The bottom line is, the Bills are doing more with way less talent.  A 3-8 team calling a 4-7 losers is pathetic - much like the 2018 Jaguars
It amazes me you cannot fathom the irony and twisted logic in you being here and your posts. It's absolutely hilarious. Congrats with overachieving at underachieving!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(11-26-2018, 04:57 PM)BuffaloRush Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 04:42 PM)Kane Wrote: At least we benched our trash QB.

lulz

If you say so, loser.