Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Scott Milanovich new play caller and Cody Kessler new starting QB

The bologna man is trying to save himself, pure and simple, but he couldn't even do it right lol. If anything, surprise everyone by trotting out Kessler on Sunday, gives yourself an advantage by the element of surprise. Nah, just give up the information on Monday. Dude is flat out brain dead.

Zero sense to not give Hackett an opportunity with Kessler. You give him a couple games to see if Hackett can work with a guy who can throw a football. End of the day.... they all need to go... even Coughlin. Everyone.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 04:18 PM by Mowerguy.)

Okay, progress...sort of....not sure about Scott and what he's done as the teams QB coach but i guess for now a placeholder.
Sure hasn't had a stellar career.
....now maybe we'll get the GM and bologna doug replaced
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

BB5 will be happy that he wont keep taking a pounding on Sundays...at least for a game or 2
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

Milanovich won a Grey cup in the CFL....so he's got that going for him.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

The happiest people to hear this news are the offensive linemen. They will no longer get concussions from Blake hitting them in the back of the head with the football.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 04:23 PM by NM Jag Fan.)

(11-26-2018, 03:50 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Hopefully Kessler knows the playbook.

[Image: 283523.image0.jpg]

Laughing

SUPERBOWL!!!
My sig goes here!

(11-26-2018, 03:53 PM)tkappa511 Wrote: Well the most popular player on the team, the Backup QB is not going to be so popular anymore. Im going to start a Monday Thread for next week, "Kessler SUCKS".
I'm not shocked you're missing the point.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 04:27 PM by TJBender.)

(11-26-2018, 03:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 03:58 PM)TJBender Wrote: Hackett said post-firing that he thought he was being summoned to Moron's office to talk about a QB change. Sounds like it's something he'd at least discussed before. 

Just gotta throw this out there: Hackett isn't the guy that lost the hearts and minds of the team and control of the locker room. Moron is approaching Hue Jackson levels of suck.

I agree. I am not defending Hackett, the timing of the QB change just seems odd.

Yes, it does. I can't imagine Hackett has been standing on the table defending Bortles this whole time. It is timed in such a way that it would seem Hackett was the one defending Bortles, but we all know who controls the depth chart at the end of the day.

Marrone is a moron. You can just listen to the fat moron for 2 seconds and think... this guy is dumber than Tim Tebow.

(11-26-2018, 03:42 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Good --- what have you got to lose.  Might as well !!!

What have we got to lose? Draft positioning.

With the McAdoo sighting (assuming it's legit) , does it seem significant that Milanovich was named "play caller" and not OC?

Just as I was going to reply... someone got hit with the ol ban hammer it looks like....

(11-26-2018, 03:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: At least we arent in tank mode.  I see us going on a win streak

I want to win regardless.  Always.  But it would be just our luck to win a couple of games and miss on the one or two decent qbs in the draft...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(11-26-2018, 04:38 PM)newporttom Wrote: With the McAdoo sighting (assuming it's legit) , does it seem significant that Milanovich was named "play caller" and not OC?

That could be "interesting"....first OC...then HC?
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(11-26-2018, 03:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 03:58 PM)TJBender Wrote: Hackett said post-firing that he thought he was being summoned to Moron's office to talk about a QB change. Sounds like it's something he'd at least discussed before. 

Just gotta throw this out there: Hackett isn't the guy that lost the hearts and minds of the team and control of the locker room. Moron is approaching Hue Jackson levels of suck.

I agree. I am not defending Hackett, the timing of the QB change just seems odd.

Fix the O-Line!

I'm just happy that this team is starting to show some accountability. I'm pretty sure if this team doesn't right the ship and soon, Marrone is out at the end of the season. Changes definitely needed to happen.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

they benched blake to make sure he does not suffer a acl or the like which would keep him on ir until next season and missing the june 1st deadline to save 5 mill by dumping him.

BB5 will have a chance to be the starter next season, if he fails he will be the backup.
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

Someone not good at reading the Tea Leaves...

Nonetheless, I haven't been this happy since they cut Flabwich.

I'm curious to see Kessler coupled with our new found run game. He's certainly more accurate than Bortles and should be able to take advantage of it much better than Blake. At one point yesterday, we had 205 yards rushing and were losing. One wouldn't think that to be possible, but Bortles always seems eager to surprise.