Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Texans @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

(11-26-2018, 11:44 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Titan fans talked massive [BLEEP] [BLEEP] didn't they,?

Where the [BLEEP] are they now!

Bunch of [BLEEP] talkers

You got to be kidding me?  Jag fans are by far the biggest [BLEEP] talkers ever.  Last year you guys thought you were on top of the world.  Talked so much [BLEEP] after having one good year.  Literally talked [BLEEP] about luck and how he was trash and overrated and down with his career while now he's back and torching you guys.  [BLEEP] down and enjoy your [BLEEP] season.  Terrible fans you guys are.  All you guys do is wine and wine.  The browns are better fans than you guys. Maybe we the colts can give you guys brissett for a 2nd rounder.  He will actually be better then bottles and win games for you guys. You guys talk the most out of all 4 teams in the south.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-26-2018, 11:44 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Titan fans talked massive [BLEEP] [BLEEP] didn't they,?

Bunch of [BLEEP] talkers

Titans' fans are still here. I understand why that concept would seem odd to you, however. Wink

(11-27-2018, 03:00 AM)Trashbortlescan Wrote:

Bunch of [BLEEP] talkers

You got to be kidding me?  Jag fans are by far the biggest [BLEEP] talkers ever.  Last year you guys thought you were on top of the world.  Talked so much [BLEEP] after having one good year.  Literally talked [BLEEP] about luck and how he was trash and overrated and down with his career while now he's back and torching you guys.  [BLEEP] down and enjoy your [BLEEP] season.  Terrible fans you guys are.  All you guys do is wine and wine.  The browns are better fans than you guys. Maybe we the colts can give you guys brissett for a 2nd rounder.  He will actually be better then bottles and win games for you guys. You guys talk the most out of all 4 teams in the south.

He's a Texans' fan, moron.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Our interior o-line and pass rush on defense are killing us in games. Smh. Not sure why Watt's boyfriend is ripping Mariota...he didn't play poorly at all.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 01:36 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(11-27-2018, 08:38 AM)Psychop1 Wrote:

Bunch of [BLEEP] talkers

Titans' fans are still here. I understand why that concept would seem odd to you, however. Wink

Yeah really. Looks like watt was able to take some time "away from his job" to post during and after the game. Good for him
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(11-27-2018, 01:35 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 08:38 AM)Psychop1 Wrote: Titans' fans are still here. I understand why that concept would seem odd to you, however. Wink

Yeah really. Looks like watt was able to take some time "away from his job" to post during and after the game. Good for him

Really.. that's all the smack that you have?

Everything I originally said is coming true.. hell even in the first damn loss we had 100+ more yards than y'all and that's accounting for the fluke [BLEEP] fake punt that got y'all a damn win.. Mike Vrabel is not a good defensive coach and now teams (especially divisional teams) are figuring him out.. that defense can be scored on early and often now.

(11-27-2018, 02:14 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 01:35 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Yeah really. Looks like watt was able to take some time "away from his job" to post during and after the game. Good for him

Really.. that's all the smack that you have?

Everything I originally said is coming true.. hell even in the first damn loss we had 100+ more yards than y'all and that's accounting for the fluke [BLEEP] fake punt that got y'all a damn win.. Mike Vrabel is not a good defensive coach and now teams (especially divisional teams) are figuring him out.. that defense can be scored on early and often now.

Well everybody knows you're only on here posting because the texans won. You even set it up beforehand in case they lost, so i was happy for you to be able to post. We all know how busy you are...

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 02:31 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

Far as vrabel goes, too soon to tell. We'll see if they improve next season. I was disapointed in the offensive play calls as well. Mariota didnt throw a single incomplete pass till late in the 4th quarter, yet he only attempted 23 passes, being down 2 and 3 scores should have stopped with the damn runs every 1st and 2nd down. Its like mularkey and robiskie reincarnate.
The run defense lost the game though. So yeah, vrabel needs to fix it

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 02:52 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(11-27-2018, 02:25 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 02:14 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Really.. that's all the smack that you have?

Well everybody knows you're only on here posting because the texans won. You even set it up beforehand in case they lost, so i was happy for you to be able to post. We all know how busy you are... Enjoy the L.. God knows that I'm enjoying the W.

Hmm.. sounds good, yet I have barely posted here all season despite a now 8 game winning streak and even after our damn owner died.. why is that??

Your smack talk is weak as hell and holds zero weight.

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 03:05 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(11-27-2018, 03:00 AM)Trashbortlescan Wrote:

Bunch of [BLEEP] talkers

Is this guy on drugs? WTH

(11-27-2018, 02:50 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 02:25 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Well everybody knows you're only on here posting because the texans won. You even set it up beforehand in case they lost, so i was happy for you to be able to post. We all know how busy you are... Enjoy the L.. God knows that I'm enjoying the W.

Hmm.. sounds good, yet I have barely posted here all season despite a now 8 game winning streak and even after our damn owner died.. why is that??

Your smack talk is weak as hell and holds zero weight.

You seriously think you can change the story now and these people won't know the real reason you have "barely posted" this season? Funny how you have all day to post now though. Notice how i am here responding to your [BLEEP] the day after your team beat my team? Yeah thats what you didnt do earlier this season. So go ahead and talk about zero weight. That is exactly what these fine folk think of you

Football is an emotional sport for players and fans. We defend our teams, and our teams make us proud. Sometimes, our teams disappoint us. Sometimes, we don’t want to see or hear anything about our teams because they have disappointed us so bad. We’ve all been there. But someone talking smack right into the game, then ghosting for weeks, that person doesn’t have “smack”. Crows crow. You might want to be a crow, but you’re just a mockingbird.

(11-27-2018, 07:44 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: Football is an emotional sport for players and fans. We defend our teams, and our teams make us proud. Sometimes, our teams disappoint us. Sometimes, we don’t want to see or hear anything about our teams because they have disappointed us so bad. We’ve all been there. But someone talking smack right into the game, then ghosting for weeks, that person doesn’t have “smack”. Crows crow. You might want to be a crow, but you’re just a mockingbird.

I have barely even posted on my own damn home board the last few months.. how do you explain that.. I get it though, y'all are emo right now so I'll let y'all be.

(11-28-2018, 01:10 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 07:44 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: Football is an emotional sport for players and fans. We defend our teams, and our teams make us proud. Sometimes, our teams disappoint us. Sometimes, we don’t want to see or hear anything about our teams because they have disappointed us so bad. We’ve all been there. But someone talking smack right into the game, then ghosting for weeks, that person doesn’t have “smack”. Crows crow. You might want to be a crow, but you’re just a mockingbird.

I have barely even posted on my own damn home board the last few months.. how do you explain that.. I get it though, y'all are emo right now so I'll let y'all be.

You were the one who went on a rage and almost got yourself banned yesterday. 
Guess those muscles come with a price.  Big Grin