Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Former President George H.W. Bush dies at age 94

(12-08-2018, 08:30 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: George W knew it was coming also.  After Laura showed the paper to Jeb she turned to W and said, "Is this real?"

W:  "yep."

Oh man, now you're just making it too obvious that you are just trolling. You blew it! By going full on stupid you've blown your cover.

When you were playing Alex Jones Jr. you were probably fooling some people that you were actually believing some of this stuff. Sure, we thought you were a loon, but an honest loon, so to speak. There are a lot of them out there (Trump is president after all), so why not one on our message board.

But now you are trying too hard and you just come across as your average goof.

Oh well - it was fun while it lasted.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-09-2018, 01:48 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 11:04 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: World Strawman Champion.

Is it? Tell me how you expect the garbage collector or the teacher or the policeman to make money.

I'm not an anarchist, you've diverted the entire point there Captain Scarecrow.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-09-2018, 01:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 01:48 PM)mikesez Wrote: Is it? Tell me how you expect the garbage collector or the teacher or the policeman to make money.

I'm not an anarchist, you've diverted the entire point there Captain Scarecrow.

Okay well I sincerely thought that was your point of view based on our prior interactions.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-09-2018, 02:57 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 01:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm not an anarchist, you've diverted the entire point there Captain Scarecrow.

Okay well I sincerely thought that was your point of view based on our prior interactions.

Wanting less government doesn't mean wanting no government. I'm not Eric85, I actually think roads are a valid function of government.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-09-2018, 01:49 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(12-08-2018, 08:30 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: George W knew it was coming also.  After Laura showed the paper to Jeb she turned to W and said, "Is this real?"

W:  "yep."

Oh man, now you're just making it too obvious that you are just trolling. You blew it! By going full on stupid you've blown your cover.

When you were playing Alex Jones Jr. you were probably fooling some people that you were actually believing some of this stuff. Sure, we thought you were a loon, but an honest loon, so to speak. There are a lot of them out there (Trump is president after all), so why not one on our message board.

This is important stuff worth paying attention to.  If former Presidents are receiving subpoenas or indictments, this is certainly newsworthy.  It's actually a watershed moment in history.  

It's similar to Obama's birth certificate or the Dodge Challenger used in Charlottesville.  The anomalies in the birth certificate  were discovered by others, but because of my long experience using Abobe products, I was able to replicate their efforts and verify what they had discovered.  Just as the differences in the 2 Dodge Challengers were noted by people with deep knowledge of that particular car model.  From the efforts of others, the layperson can clearly understand the differences.

Actor and anti-Trump activist Shia LaBeouf posted a live stream of a flag in the middle of nowhere.  It said "He Will Not Divide Us".  Basement-dwellers on 4chan analyzed cloud patterns, airline contrails, constellations, even determining the species of frog that was heard in the background and in what parts of the world that frog exists.  Within 24 hours, they found the flag and replaced it with a MAGA hat and Pepe the frog shirt.  By any standard, it was an amazing collaborative effort.

A similar effort is being made to analyze the GHW Bush funeral.  Every camera angle is looked at, body language and facial expressions analyzed, LIPS ARE BEING READ by experts in that field.  But even the layperson can see the envelope drop out of Hillary's program when she opens it.  The layperson can watch Laura show a paper to Jeb.  He is standing with his hand on his heart as the casket goes by, but his face pales, his hand drops to his side and he looks rather ill after seeing the paper.  A moment later, Laura asks George W, "Is this real?" and George gives his answer.  

Of course those who question this are more than welcome to contribute their own efforts to get at the truth.  If you want to claim it didn't happen that way, where is your proof?  The community welcomes your contributions and analysis.  Don't sell yourself short.  Do the work and share your findings.  The truth will set us all free.

(12-09-2018, 03:08 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 01:49 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Oh man, now you're just making it too obvious that you are just trolling. You blew it! By going full on stupid you've blown your cover.

This is important stuff worth paying attention to.  If former Presidents are receiving subpoenas or indictments, this is certainly newsworthy.  It's actually a watershed moment in history.  

It's similar to Obama's birth certificate or the Dodge Challenger used in Charlottesville.  The anomalies in the birth certificate  were discovered by others, but because of my long experience using Abobe products, I was able to replicate their efforts and verify what they had discovered.  Just as the differences in the 2 Dodge Challengers were noted by people with deep knowledge of that particular car model.  From the efforts of others, the layperson can clearly understand the differences.

Actor and anti-Trump activist Shia LaBeouf posted a live stream of a flag in the middle of nowhere.  It said "He Will Not Divide Us".  Basement-dwellers on 4chan analyzed cloud patterns, airline contrails, constellations, even determining the species of frog that was heard in the background and in what parts of the world that frog exists.  Within 24 hours, they found the flag and replaced it with a MAGA hat and Pepe the frog shirt.  By any standard, it was an amazing collaborative effort.

A similar effort is being made to analyze the GHW Bush funeral.  Every camera angle is looked at, body language and facial expressions analyzed, LIPS ARE BEING READ by experts in that field.  But even the layperson can see the envelope drop out of Hillary's program when she opens it.  The layperson can watch Laura show a paper to Jeb.  He is standing with his hand on his heart as the casket goes by, but his face pales, his hand drops to his side and he looks rather ill after seeing the paper.  A moment later, Laura asks George W, "Is this real?" and George gives his answer.  

Of course those who question this are more than welcome to contribute their own efforts to get at the truth.  If you want to claim it didn't happen that way, where is your proof?  The community welcomes your contributions and analysis.  Don't sell yourself short.  Do the work and share your findings.  The truth will set us all free.

I don't want to live in a world where anything BLT says makes sense. It wouldn't be nearly as entertaining.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 03:44 PM by Kane.)

(12-04-2018, 12:22 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Some of the highlights of George Herbert Walker Bush's career:

GHWB was the son of the most powerful American Nazi, Preston Bush.
GHWB established the CIA by running an illegal surveillance network during WW2.  
GHWB was the paymaster for the JFK hit.  
GHWB and Bill Clinton ran guns, drugs, cash and sex slaves through the Mena. AR airport.  
GHWB lied America into the first Gulf War with the fake story of Iraqi atrocities in Kuwait.  
GHWB was dining with the Bin Laden family at the DC Ritz-Carlton on 9/11/2001.
GHWB is a sexual predator who can't keep his hands off women's rear ends.

You didn't mention head of CIA during MKUltra, Vice POTUS during Contra, and POTUS during a terrible economy (which I suppose could be Reagan's fault).

(12-05-2018, 10:16 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 09:46 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Of course, but that's because the publishing companies and school boards, controlled by the left, won't show people like LBJ and Tip O'Neal in the truly partisan fashion in which they operated. History, as it's "taught" in public schools, is only unkind to the Right.

Have right-wingers always been this sensitive, always playing the victim?

You may want to consider the reason you feel the need to be so touchy and sensitive. When did this middle-aged white man angst begin? Why so much pouting and woe is me? If you feel so superior to "them" why don't you feel as if your policies and arguments are worth defending? Most conservatives do. But "populists" seem to think they need to be the bully/victim, lacking self-esteem.

Perhaps you need more than love of money to be your guiding principle.

Almost all of your posts are "I know you are but what am I"

Right wingers sensitive and playing the victim?
Are you high? lol

(12-05-2018, 04:26 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: When George W. Bush took office is when it started to get "hostile".  Since then both major political parties became more and more divisive.  It started with the "hanging chads" debacle in that election.  The same tired argument was made by the left... he didn't win the popular vote.

That's about the rise in social media too wasn't it?

1997 AOL and AIM
1998 GOOGLE
2000 George W election
2003 Myspace
2004 Facebook
2006 Twitter
2008 iPhone with mobile apps
2008 Obama (and the birth of "Thanks Obama!")

fast forward to today where we have so much instant analysis and widespread media and information and misinformation on top of a multitude of social media services....
it isn't gonna get better until people become a little more private with their lives again.
Time to disconnect and put politics back in the box.

(12-10-2018, 03:51 PM)Kane Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 04:26 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: When George W. Bush took office is when it started to get "hostile".  Since then both major political parties became more and more divisive.  It started with the "hanging chads" debacle in that election.  The same tired argument was made by the left... he didn't win the popular vote.

That's about the rise in social media too wasn't it?

1997 AOL and AIM
1998 GOOGLE
2000 George W election
2003 Myspace
2004 Facebook
2006 Twitter
2008 iPhone with mobile apps
2008 Obama (and the birth of "Thanks Obama!")

fast forward to today where we have so much instant analysis and widespread media and information and misinformation on top of a multitude of social media services....
it isn't gonna get better until people become a little more private with their lives again.
Time to disconnect and put politics back in the box.

Politics is Religion is Politics. The zealous and faithful shall not be denied their mansion in glory.

George W did not hand Michelle a cough drop.  It was a note.
Mike Pence also got an envelope.  
There is footage of Biden and his wife's receiving theirs that I had not seen before.  They both look at Hillary like, "how could this happen?"
A Secret Service agent handed the letter to W as the casket passed.  He hands it to Laura, who shows it to Jeb, then they all share the "Oh [BLEEP]" look of devastation.  Laura's face is particularly telling since she is normally completely composed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPM6oYEdoZQ   There are links to some of the other envelopes being opened at the end of this video.

There is of course a lot of speculation about what exactly is in the envelopes.  Jeb's reaction is immediate, as if it wasn't something he had to read but something he recognized immediately.  Some are saying it is a photo of empty numbered cages from a location in Texas where child slaves were kept. Apparently the children were recently rescued by the good guys.

Note that Donald and Melania got out of there so quickly they almost beat the casket to the door.

It's going down, folks.  This is not a partisan issue.  This is a worldwide satanic cabal.  Get on the right side of it.

You know too much, Byron. Your “note” will be delivered soon.  Ninja

Now we all know too much. Safety in numbers. But I think the cabal has other things to worry about.

https://theconservativemom.com/2018/11/2...nton-tour/

“the cabal”

I like it.

(12-11-2018, 09:58 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: George W did not hand Michelle a cough drop.  It was a note.
Mike Pence also got an envelope.  
There is footage of Biden and his wife's receiving theirs that I had not seen before.  They both look at Hillary like, "how could this happen?"
A Secret Service agent handed the letter to W as the casket passed.  He hands it to Laura, who shows it to Jeb, then they all share the "Oh [BLEEP]" look of devastation.  Laura's face is particularly telling since she is normally completely composed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPM6oYEdoZQ   There are links to some of the other envelopes being opened at the end of this video.

There is of course a lot of speculation about what exactly is in the envelopes.  Jeb's reaction is immediate, as if it wasn't something he had to read but something he recognized immediately.  Some are saying it is a photo of empty numbered cages from a location in Texas where child slaves were kept. Apparently the children were recently rescued by the good guys.

Note that Donald and Melania got out of there so quickly they almost beat the casket to the door.

It's going down, folks.  This is not a partisan issue.  This is a worldwide satanic cabal.  Get on the right side of it.

You just watched your dad's coffin go by.  We are supposed to be surprised that you look upset?

Maybe the program they were holding said that they were expected to go upstairs and enjoy lunch meats and cheeses but Jeb and Laura had been hoping to sneak out and get some Taco Bell.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I'll put your Taco Bell theory of events out there and see if it flies.

(12-11-2018, 11:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: “the cabal”

I like it.

[Image: kabal-mk3-balloon-head-fatality.gif]

This thread has run it's course and is way off topic.  It's done.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.