Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 12:40 PM by AmeliaFL.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile Our  3-8 Jacksonville Jaguars will try to end their seven game losing streak, as they host the 6-5 Indianapolis Colts in the rematch at TIAA Bank Field.  Jaguars seek to both end their losing streak, and avenge their earlier loss, as the Colts won the earlier meeting played at Lucas Oil Stadium by the score of 29-26 back on November 11.

Jacksonville will try to avoid losing eight consecutive games again as they suffered five seasons ago. Jaguars lost their first eight games of their 2013 NFL regular season, their last game in that streak a 29-10 loss to San Francisco, and played at Wembley Stadium, before their Week 9 bye week.

Jaguars just two years ago set the team franchise record, losing nine consecutive games in their 2016 NFL regular season, and 10 of their last 11 that year, and that team finished 3-13.

And the following year, 2017, the Jaguars went 10-6, a seven-game improvement, the AFC South Division Champions, and went as far as to the AFC Championship Game, losing to the Super Bowl LII runner-up Patriots.

Jacksonville also in their team history has suffered two seven straight regular season games losing streaks, in their first year and season in the NFL back in 1995, and in 2012.

Indianapolis also leads the all-time regular season series over Jacksonville  23-12 0 in this afternoon's 36th meeting.

This  weekend, all NFL players are again participating their 'Cleats for Causes' campaign throughout December.

NO injuries for the 1:05 PM Eastern Standard Time from TIAA Bank field, end your seven-game losing streak, and LET'S GO JAGUARS!!!!!   Wink  Wink   Cool  Big Grin

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201813020...ab=preview

https://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report

https://www.colts.com/team/injury-report

https://506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

56-0 jags. Should get bloody fast. RIP adam LUCK

The meat is falling off the bones as I transfer to the Tupperware. Could be my best ribs yet. The tail gate will be a blast as usual. The game? Probably not so much.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

wow colts already up 21-0 and game hasn't even started yet. hows that happen?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Meh i think it should be very fun to see the O with a qb with a non windup release and quicker decisions no fournette though but we'll see how it goes.
No Fun

Can we just draft UGA's entire O line?
Their "Big Uglies" were amazing yesterday.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Gonna see Kessler win this team over?

Colts 35
Jags 17

Jags heading for another 3-13 season. I just hope they can move up the draft order and get into thee top 3.

(12-02-2018, 11:13 AM)navyjagfan Wrote: Jags heading for another 3-13 season.  I just hope they can move up the draft order and get into thee top 3.

Tank for Haskins Jr

Most likely, we're gonna lose. How far we've climbed, and then fallen, in just two years. Remember how optimistic we were after that whoopin' we put on the Patriots at the beginning of the season?

*sigh* Memories...

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 12:36 PM by irontrooper83.)

Just announced that Harrison starts instead of Church. Good.
Also Omameh starts at LG instead of Reed (good)
Dareus and A. Jones to start in base.

I just hope clots guys aren’t running wide open like last game. Some of the worst coverage in a game I’ve seen.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 01:24 PM by 13Coronas.)

what is the addy for mail it in for draft selection purposes
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 01:31 PM by Section105Fan.)

Maybe we catch them sleeping..........

Naw........never mind.

What’s the over/under on how many times Kessler gets sacked? I’m saying 8

What?? Man I can't believe the haters!

You guys just don't have the right CAT-A-TUDE!

RAWWWWRRR!

Colts 31

Jags 10

Kessler is out by 3rd quarter in concussion protocol.
You're Welcome.

(12-02-2018, 01:33 PM)maddenisfordorks Wrote: What?? Man I can't believe the haters!

You guys just don't have the right CAT-A-TUDE!

RAWWWWRRR!

Colts 31

Jags 10

Kessler is out by 3rd quarter in concussion protocol.

C’mon, man........you have to keep on believin’ LOL

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 01:58 PM by Section105Fan.)

The stadium looks empty

Fight or Flight?

Which instinct will prevail today for the Jags?

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 02:00 PM by JagFan81.)

Gameday! 

Going to be an interesting watch. Missing most of the O line, no Fournette, no Blake, no Hackett. Plenty of fans have been waiting for this.

I'm looking at the D. Wash is on the hot seat, going up against Luck playing very well.

Let's go Jags, 4-8 here we come!

(12-02-2018, 01:55 PM)Section105Fan Wrote: The stadium looks empty

Fight or Flight?

Which instinct will prevail today for the Jags?

I think the fact we were at home today pushed a few of this week's decisions. It would be toxic there today with the same as the last 2 weeks.

(12-02-2018, 10:53 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: Can we just draft UGA's entire O line?
Their "Big Uglies" were amazing yesterday.

We need something. My goodness we are getting creamed on the line. Hopefully jags will make this one at least interesting.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.