Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Time to finish the cleaning

(12-03-2018, 09:17 PM)VondyP Wrote: he got perma banned for this thread? lmao this is the softest forum/fanbase on the internet

1 week before a rivalry game and u ban a guy for some (very) mild taunting... sad

'Tis a sign of the apocalypse, I agree with Vondy.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The broom was created after the sweep of the jags. Easier to ban him than to beat the tacks i guess. Lol
With that said, i got a bad feeling about this game.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

I still miss the Jeff.Fisher poster. His posts were hilarious, but alas, they banned him as well. I have a bad feeling about this game as well. I'll be there though...freezing my [BLEEP] off.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(12-04-2018, 06:00 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: I still miss the Jeff.Fisher poster.  His posts were hilarious, but alas, they banned him as well.  I have a bad feeling about this game as well.  I'll be there though...freezing my [BLEEP] off.

Poor fish, always getting banned. Wonder why...

Plenty of dimwitted tack fans manage to stick around without getting banned. You guys are living proof. 
It's clearly not that hard. 

Tongue Banana

(12-04-2018, 06:18 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 06:00 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: I still miss the Jeff.Fisher poster.  His posts were hilarious, but alas, they banned him as well.  I have a bad feeling about this game as well.  I'll be there though...freezing my [BLEEP] off.

Poor fish, always getting banned. Wonder why...

Go search some of his posts.  He posted as if he were the real Jeff Fisher.  Hilarious stuff.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(12-04-2018, 06:26 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 06:18 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Poor fish, always getting banned. Wonder why...

Go search some of his posts.  He posted as if he were the real Jeff Fisher.  Hilarious stuff.

Lol maybe it was the real fish. He always had a way with words. Anyone know why he got banned? In case he is still lurking??

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2018, 06:59 PM by unf_nashvillian.)

(12-04-2018, 06:35 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 06:26 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Go search some of his posts.  He posted as if he were the real Jeff Fisher.  Hilarious stuff.

Lol maybe it was the real fish. He always had a way with words. Anyone know why he got banned? In case he is still lurking??

Not sure.  Most of the mods on here are decent and will tolerate some level of nonsense, but a couple are Hitler reincarnated.  Maybe he just pissed off one of those.

You going to be at the game Thursday? We'll be having a few beers in Lot F if you want to stop by and say hello.

(12-04-2018, 06:58 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 06:35 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Lol maybe it was the real fish. He always had a way with words. Anyone know why he got banned? In case he is still lurking??

Not sure.  Most of the mods on here are decent and will tolerate some level of nonsense, but a couple are Hitler reincarnated.  Maybe he just pissed off one of those.

You going to be at the game Thursday?  We'll be having a few beers in Lot F if you want to stop by and say hello.

Have to work. May be next season before i can get to some games. Unless the colts game finale becomes relevant i may get to that one. Appreciate the offer

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2018, 09:34 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(12-03-2018, 10:28 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 10:12 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: He felt the dragon's fury.

Why’s it always have to be the guys??? Ninja

I was just picking the most sensitive mod Tongue , I should have gone with bunny obviously tho.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(12-04-2018, 07:03 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 06:58 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Not sure.  Most of the mods on here are decent and will tolerate some level of nonsense, but a couple are Hitler reincarnated.  Maybe he just pissed off one of those.

You going to be at the game Thursday?  We'll be having a few beers in Lot F if you want to stop by and say hello.

Have to work. May be next season before i can get to some games. Unless the colts game finale becomes relevant i may get to that one. Appreciate the offer

'Scuse me!  You are a non game going troll!  NOW I understand all those things your wife/sister says about you.

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2018, 11:59 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(12-04-2018, 10:04 PM)copycat Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 07:03 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Have to work. May be next season before i can get to some games. Unless the colts game finale becomes relevant i may get to that one. Appreciate the offer

'Scuse me!  You are a non game going troll!  NOW I understand all those things your wife/sister says about you.

Yep. Story of my life. Work to afford such things then never enjoying life because i have to work. 
This season was the worst. Every weekend off (only get one per month) was an away game..
Except the colts week 17.  So we'll see.. sure would be nice if that turns out to be the game for the #6 seed

(12-04-2018, 06:26 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 06:18 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Poor fish, always getting banned. Wonder why...

Searched and found alot of his posts. Pretty good stuff. Its a shame he was banned. Didnt see much in the way of bannable material but i didnt read all of his posts. He seemed like a really smart, likeable guy. .

(12-04-2018, 11:57 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 10:04 PM)copycat Wrote: 'Scuse me!  You are a non game going troll!  NOW I understand all those things your wife/sister says about you.

Yep. Story of my life. Work to afford such things then never enjoying life because i have to work. 
This season was the worst. Every weekend off (only get one per month) was an away game..
Except the colts week 17.  So we'll see.. sure would be nice if that turns out to be the game for the #6 seed

I am lucky enough to influence my schedule.  Even when I have go out of town I manage to push the trips so I can attend all the home games.

Titans are a roller coaster of emotions as a franchise. We could either get stomped like we did last year or stomp them the way the Colts did a few weeks back. Best part for a Jags fan is that we can be happy either way: win or lose. Looking forward to a great game though, hopefully a little more offense than last week!

I liked the Fisher guy but he eventually broke character.

(12-05-2018, 12:54 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I liked the Fisher guy but he eventually broke character.

Yeah, he was pretty funny, but some switch definitely flipped.  Maybe he ran out of material.  Or got hacked by his little brother.

(12-05-2018, 11:49 AM)jalenramseysays Wrote: Titans are a roller coaster of emotions as a franchise. We could either get stomped like we did last year or stomp them the way the Colts did a few weeks back. Best part for a Jags fan is that we can be happy either way: win or lose. Looking forward to a great game though, hopefully a little more offense than last week!

"Best part?"  This sucks, man.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018, 08:06 AM by Psychop1.)

It is that time of year again, when we get to see if the Titans split with the Jaguars, or in fact, sweep them.

The Jaguars defense is coming off an impressive victory and the Jaguars offense is coming off a cocktail of opiates. The jury is out folks. The odds have improved that Kessler will snap from the wrong side of center and get legendary “instasack”. So place your bets folks. Enjoy the game, and look forward to a Titans victory.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018, 01:25 PM by Kane.)

(12-04-2018, 06:58 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 06:35 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Lol maybe it was the real fish. He always had a way with words. Anyone know why he got banned? In case he is still lurking??

Boy you kids love throwing around that Hitler comparison excessively about anyone lol

It's almost like they don't teach history anymore or something. (edit: oh... I forgot. tack fans and education don't mix)

(12-06-2018, 08:04 AM)Psychop1 Wrote: It is that time of year again, when we get to see if the Titans split with the Jaguars, or in fact, sweep them.

The Jaguars defense is coming off an impressive victory and the Jaguars offense is coming off a cocktail of opiates. The jury is out folks. The odds have improved that Kessler will snap from the wrong side of center and get legendary “instasack”. So place your bets folks. Enjoy the game, and look forward to a Titans victory.

See kids.... this is how its done.
Dude has been around forever and has never been banned.

Being a fan of the opposing team isn't a crime. But violating CoC and being a purposeful troll, whether people find it entertaining or not, is stupid and shouldn't be allowed in any comment section, message board, or forum.