Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bosa is balling

I didn't think he would be that good. But wow. He's wrecking right now.

I'm still glad we got Ramsey instead hut he's making his case.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I would've been fine with either pick. But the chargers (and cowboys) made the choice for us.

If we had passed on him id be upset about it, but theres nothing we could have done. Good for him tho he looks excellent

Still trying to figure out why the few people didn't think he would be that Good? One guy said that last night

Quote:Still trying to figure out why the few people didn't think he would be that good? One guy said that last night

It was obvious everyone who said that just wanted to hate him because he was a Buckeye and drive me nuts (pun not intended). How could anyone not see very clearly he was going to have a good NFL career?

As long as you didn't take Goff you're super happy if you picked in the top 5 of this draft. 

Hes been a nice bright spot for a very horrible season for the Chargers thats for sure. Glad they have something to be happy about.

Quote:(pun not intended)

Good one!

Quote:It was obvious everyone who said that just wanted to hate him because he was a Buckeye and drive me nuts (pun not intended). How could anyone not see very clearly he was going to have a good NFL career?

You really think people on this board give that much of a [BLEEP] about you to not like bosa just to piss you off?

Please get over yourself.

Quote:You really think people on this board give that much of a [BAD WORD REMOVED] about you to not like bosa just to [BAD WORD REMOVED] you off?

Please get over yourself.

The repeated behavior patterns are unmistakable. Until these people show proof there is no ill intent when I see it, there is no reason for me to believe my perception is incorrect. All further discussions about this must be through PM.

Quote:Still trying to figure out why the few people didn't think he would be that Good? One guy said that last night
I felt he would have a problem with NFL tackles and wouldnt be a 10+ sack type of guy. 6-8 type I thought, was wrong on that though.

Quote:The repeated behavior patterns are unmistakable. Until these people show proof there is no ill intent when I see it, there is no reason for me to believe my perception is incorrect. All further discussions about this must be through PM.
Lol you honestly didn't effect my opinion on Bosa. I thought you were a gator fan anyway.

Quote:I felt he would have a problem with NFL tackles and wouldnt be a 10+ sack type of guy. 6-8 type I thought, was wrong on that though.

I can't remember many games when Bosa did not sack the QB. He also forced and recovered fumbles. I think it was Todd McShay who called Joey Bosa, "the J.J. Watt in college football."

Quote:Lol you honestly didn't effect my opinion on Bosa. I thought you were a gator fan anyway.

I am a Gators fan and I loved the Dante Fowler pick. But Ohio State will always be #1 on my short favorite teams list.

Bosa has surprised me, as has Ramsey I didn't think either would be close to as good as they have shown so far.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Bosa has surprised me, as has Ramsey I didn't think either would be close to as good as they have shown so far.

Before I figured out Jalen Ramsey is a good option for us at #5, I wanted Joey Bosa or Vernon Hargreaves. Then the figurative Ramsey bandwagon drove to my condo and I hopped on, knowing he was both the BAP and need filler at #4 for the Cowboys. So for me it became 1. Bosa, 2. Ramsey 3 Jack

Bosa was good in College Football... that doesn't always transpire into the NFL, though.

He's surprised me too.. I also wanted him to be terrible.

Also, why would people make opinions just to annoy JW?? Seems a bit too much like hard work, for me.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

What's bosa been doing? He did not play against the jags I think. Did he light it up on tnf against the broncos?

I didn't think he would be fast enough off the ball in the NFL. I just didn't like his first step coming out, but it shows what I know.

Oh and I wanted him to fail so I could go "neener neener" to Jdub too. I mean I don't have anything better to do so what the hell. Sue me. Plus everyone knows the buckeyes are Satan's favorite team.

Quote:Bosa was good in College Football... that doesn't always transpire into the NFL, though.

He's surprised me too.. I also wanted him to be terrible.

Also, why would people make opinions just to annoy JW? Seems a bit too much like hard work, for me.

Why would you want Joey Bosa to be terrible if he is not in our division?

Maybe people were pretending to hate a guy they like to annoy me because I like him. You have to ask them to find out. Right now I am happy to see Bosa getting some kudos after only two NFL games.