Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bosa is balling

Quote:Why would you want Joey Bosa to be terrible if he is not in our division?

Maybe people were pretending to hate a guy they like to annoy me because I like him. You have to ask them to find out. Right now I am happy to see Bosa getting some kudos after only two NFL games.

I just didn't really like him as a person at the time.. He doesn't directly have an effect on me or the Jags, sure, but I still didn't want him to do well.

I'm sure you're overthinking your second paragraph. That's a lot of work just to wind you up...

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I just didn't really like him as a person at the time.. He doesn't directly have an effect on me or the Jags, sure, but I still didn't want him to do well.

I'm sure you're overthinking your second paragraph. That's a lot of work just to wind you up...

Except for one team rule violation in his last year, Joey Bosa was fine as a human being at Ohio State. I never understood why people would seriously believe he is a bad person and figured they were making stuff up.

Quote:Except for one team rule violation in his last year, Joey Bosa was fine as a human being at Ohio State. I never understood why people would seriously believe he is a bad person and figured they were making stuff up.

It's personal opinions.

Everyone has one.

I hope Bosa busts.
Huh

Quote:I hope Bosa busts.

Why?

I don't like him just because he's a Buckeye and I hope he does not do good. 

I thought he would be a good player but I hope he fails as well and I'm sure he will

Quote:Bosa was good in College Football... that doesn't always transpire into the NFL, though.

He's surprised me too.. I also wanted him to be terrible.

Also, why would people make opinions just to annoy JW?? Seems a bit too much like hard work, for me.

Its not hard, all you need to do is post a fact. Those are anathema to him.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Why?

Because OSO is a pigstye program full of cheaters and bad characters.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I don't like him just because he's a Buckeye and I hope he does not do good. 

What if the Jaguars drafted him? You would want him to be very good then despite the OSU connection.

Can't stand him, poor character.

Quote:Can't stand him, poor character.

This was my thought, too.

Quote:This was my thought, too.

He's like the anti-Hurns in terms of being raised right. Born with a silver-spoon NFL playin daddy, belittling scouts as they do their job in the draft process, boasting of the millions he'll make before he plays a down, predicting his own retirement at a young age to sit on his dough, he's a punk.

Hurns shows grace and character and respect for his mother's sacrifices. Guess I'm a Bosa hater but I'm comfortable with that. Not a fan of entitlement.

Quote:He's like the anti-Hurns in terms of being raised right. Born with a silver-spoon NFL playin daddy, belittling scouts as they do their job in the draft process, boasting of the millions he'll make before he plays a down, predicting his own retirement at a young age to sit on his dough, he's a punk.

Hurns shows grace and character and respect for his mother's sacrifices. Guess I'm a Bosa hater but I'm comfortable with that. Not a fan of entitlement.

Nope, I'm right on board with your thought process, believe me.

Quote:What if the Jaguars drafted him? You would want him to be very good then despite the OSU connection.

No I was just going with what you said about not liking him to spite you. 

Quote:No I was just going with what you said about not liking him to spite you. 

Huh? I never said I don't like him.

Quote:Huh? I never said I don't like him.

No one said you did.

Just wow. 

Quote:It was obvious everyone who said that just wanted to hate him because he was a Buckeye and drive me nuts (pun not intended). How could anyone not see very clearly he was going to have a good NFL career?

Quote:I don't like him just because he's a Buckeye and I hope he does not do good. 

Quote:What if the Jaguars drafted him? You would want him to be very good then despite the OSU connection.

Quote:No I was just going with what you said about not liking him to spite you. 

Quote:You really think people on this board give that much of a [BAD WORD REMOVED] about you to not like bosa just to [BAD WORD REMOVED] you off?

Please get over yourself.
It happens all the time. People on this board constantly try to push her buttons. I'm not sure about this example, but yes, it does happen.