Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
James Fields guilty of first-degree murder in Charlottesville car attack

James Fields guilty of first-degree murder in Charlottesville car attack at white nationalist rally

Just over a year after he plowed his vehicle into a crowd protesting a white nationalist rally, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer, James Alex Fields Jr. was convicted Friday of first-degree murder and other felonies – and now faces the possibility of life in prison.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/james-fields-...9UDPwXclmA
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good. Hope he rots.

I don't believe Fields was driving the car. The driver does not look like Fields and the car is not James Fields' car. Also the helicopter which supposedly tracked the car is the one that crashed, "killing" the occupants. But footage of the crash site shows the occupants walking around uninjured.

It's another staged event.

(12-08-2018, 10:10 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: I don't believe Fields was driving the car.  The driver does not look like Fields and the car is not James Fields' car.  Also the helicopter which supposedly tracked the car is the one that crashed, "killing" the occupants.  But footage of the crash site shows the occupants walking around uninjured.  

It's another staged event.

not only was he not driving the car, there is actually no such person as "Heather heyer" and her family are paid actors, right?
but don't worry I have a very deep and very confidential source who assures me that the man they put on trial is also an actor, and he will quietly disappear from the prison during a transfer in a couple of weeks and resume his normal life. But the mainstream media will never go and ask how he's doing in prison. they will forget and they expect us all to forget to like the sheep that they think we are
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

The forensic work done on the car is quite clear.  The car definitely was not Fields' car.  The driver is harder to determine.

Something that came out during the trial makes me think it was the seed for the whole plan:

Antony also repeatedly reminded jurors about a meme Fields posted on Instagram three months before the crash. The image showed a crowd, identified as “protesters,” being rammed by a car, and depicted bodies being tossed in the air.

So the Deep State recreated James Fields' meme in real life.  Heather is of course a real person and really died.  Fields is likely an MK Ultra patsy like the guy who shot John Lennon, the Aurora Batman shooter and many, many others.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-08-2018, 08:20 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: The forensic work done on the car is quite clear.  The car definitely was not Fields' car.  The driver is harder to determine.

Something that came out during the trial makes me think it was the seed for the whole plan:

Antony also repeatedly reminded jurors about a meme Fields posted on Instagram three months before the crash. The image showed a crowd, identified as “protesters,” being rammed by a car, and depicted bodies being tossed in the air.

So the Deep State recreated James Fields' meme in real life.  Heather is of course a real person and really died.  Fields is likely an MK Ultra patsy like the guy who shot John Lennon, the Aurora Batman shooter and many, many others.

[Image: giphy.gif]