Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jacobs to IR -- (old thread bump)

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2018, 05:12 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

... at least the world got a good GIF from you  Sad

Derrick Henry says adios

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/107...3301089280

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It is probably only a 2 or 3 week sprain and they needed the roster spot for the new kicker

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2018, 04:33 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(12-14-2018, 04:11 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: ... at least the world got a good GIF from you  Sad

Derrick Henry says adios

Derrick Henry shouldn't even be playing football - that's how bad he is. Sad.

I watched every game of his when he was playing at Alabama and I thought.. yea, he's gonna suck in the NFL. Sadly, only against 30 other teams.

(12-14-2018, 04:32 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 04:11 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: ... at least the world got a good GIF from you  Sad

Derrick Henry says adios

Derrick Henry shouldn't even be playing football - that's how bad he is. Sad.

I watched every game of his when he was playing at Alabama and I thought.. yea, he's gonna suck in the NFL. Sadly, only against 30 other teams.

He is super fortunate to play behind 2 great offensive lines with Bama and the Titans .... and to have our Jag players go down like bowling pins as a result of his stiff arms.

That one play aside - Jacobs played pretty well for a late round rookie. He didn't see tons of snaps most games, but he did OK. With the SAM position relegated to ~30% of defensive snaps - he may turn out to be just fine playing there now that he's taken a few rookie lumps.

Whether or not they have a new DC next season and how that affects the scheme could be a big deal for all three linebackers. Telvin had a down year after getting paid, Myles looks like he'd be better playing Telvin's spot, and Jacobs is a late round effort guy at a dinosaur position. It's anyone's guess how that turns out in 2019.

I like Jacobs and what he brought to the Jags. He is a low cost starter with lots of potential.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2018, 07:28 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Derrick Henry says adios

Henry threw him like a rag doll.  That was ugly!

Combine that with Bouye gif
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Unfortunately in today's media era of twitter, gifs, etc. Jacobs will be forever remembered for the throw down on Henry's best run ever. Luckily he's not in NYC or a large media market; otherwise they'd be airing that on tv like the Sanchez butt fumble.

Jacobs played decent last year before he got hurt. He has really improved his play this year. Jacobs isnt going anywhere and has probably been our best LB. One of the most improved players on defense along with Bryan

I didn't realize this was a old thread was wondering when he got hurt LOL

(12-14-2018, 04:14 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: It is probably only a 2 or 3 week sprain and they needed the roster spot for the new kicker

Is Lambo hurt?

(09-22-2019, 09:58 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 04:14 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: It is probably only a 2 or 3 week sprain and they needed the roster spot for the new kicker

Is Lambo hurt?

Someone necro-bumped an old thread. That's an old post.

(09-22-2019, 09:17 PM):lol:flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jacobs played decent last year before he got hurt.  He has really improved his play this year. Jacobs isnt going anywhere and has probably been our best LB.  One of the most improved players on defense  along with Bryan

Jacobs is that you?  Laughing

(09-22-2019, 10:00 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 09:58 PM)TJBender Wrote: Is Lambo hurt?

Someone necro-bumped an old thread. That's an old post.

Was wondering. Frickin' noobs.

(09-22-2019, 09:58 PM)TJBender Wrote:

Is Lambo hurt?
Yes. He tweeked his ankle this morning while golfing. Out for at least three weeks....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."