Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jason Myers. Pro Bowl Kicker.

So this happened #becausejaguars

https://twitter.com/JayMy_31/status/1075...42240?s=19

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I guess it helps kicking in New York (New Jersey).
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 10:18 AM by Jaguarmeister.)

Jags fans booing him when he was here in week 4 was the beginning of the end for us. Karma's a [BLEEP] I guess.

Good for Myers. Didn't understand the booing when it was happening. We cut him, he didn't leave of his own volition.

(12-19-2018, 08:50 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: So this happened #becausejaguars

Whoop de poop.

Lambo is already hurt, I don't want him prolonging recovery or risking further injury with a meaningless exhibition.

(12-19-2018, 10:15 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Jags fans booing him when he was here in week 4 was the beginning of the end for us.  Karma's a [BLEEP] I guess.

Good for Myers.  Didn't understand the booing when it was happening.  We cut him, he didn't leave of his own volition.

Karma?

His making the Pro Bowl now doesn't haunt us in any way.

His inconsistent kicking cost us games.

Our placekicking improved tremendously since he was released.

I'm sure he felt bad with his misses, and I'm sure whatever booing he received didn't help matters.

But he, the Jets, and the Jaguars are in a better place now placekicking wise.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(12-19-2018, 10:48 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 08:50 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: So this happened #becausejaguars

Whoop de poop.

Lambo is already hurt, I don't want him prolonging recovery or risking further injury with a meaningless exhibition.

Where did I say anything about Lambo? I'm just saying that it's typical Jags luck to cut a struggling player and then they go have a Pro Bowl season elsewhere.

(12-19-2018, 12:17 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 10:48 AM)Mikey Wrote: Whoop de poop.

Where did I say anything about Lambo? I'm just saying that it's typical Jags luck to cut a struggling player and then they go have a Pro Bowl season elsewhere.

He's still missing XPs.

He's only in the Pro Bowl because of NYC.

We can either get grumpy about this....or tip our hats to him. After all the vitriol he took from the fans in Jacksonville he gathered up enough guts to move to a new team and improve.

Good for him. Doesn't mean much, in regards to it being the Pro bowl after all, run by the mob of popularity votes, but it's still good for job security nonetheless

(12-19-2018, 12:17 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 10:48 AM)Mikey Wrote: Whoop de poop.

To be fair, the same thing happened to us with Lambo.  The Chargers cut a struggling player and he went on to have a Pro Bowl caliber season with us.

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2018, 12:09 PM by Browntrouser.)

The man had a pretty good year. Good on him.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2018, 03:14 PM by Mikey.)

(12-19-2018, 06:51 PM)empty Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 12:17 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Where did I say anything about Lambo? I'm just saying that it's typical Jags luck to cut a struggling player and then they go have a Pro Bowl season elsewhere.

To be fair, the same thing happened to us with Lambo.  The Chargers cut a struggling player and he went on to have a Pro Bowl caliber season with us.

#becauseJaguars

(Am I doing that right?)

(12-20-2018, 12:08 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: The man had a pretty good year. Good on him.

Seriously.  He had one of the worst cases of the yips I've seen, and the change in scenery served him well.

Hope he enjoys all those kickoffs in Orlando. There won't be any defense played.

(12-19-2018, 10:15 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Jags fans booing him when he was here in week 4 was the beginning of the end for us.  Karma's a [BLEEP] I guess.

Good for Myers.  Didn't understand the booing when it was happening.  We cut him, he didn't leave of his own volition.

Hocus Pocus.

Karma isn't real.
Lucky jereseys and lucky socks don't win football games.
Going for 2 when you don't need to doesn't curse you.
It isn't John O's fault.

All this stuff is crazy.

God isn't a fan of the Seahawks.
The NFL isn't a giant rigged enterprise pulling the wool over people's eyes every year.

Karma lol
Myers made the pro bowl because pro bowl voting is a joke and because he banged in a bunch of long rangers.
he got booed because during his tenure here he actually cost us games missing xps
he got booed because drunk idiots at football games do stupid things.
like thinking some sort of magic has control over their game.
like praying works.... 

get a grip people

(12-21-2018, 01:37 PM)Kane Wrote:

Hocus Pocus.

Karma isn't real.
It isn't John O's fault.

All this stuff is crazy.

The NFL isn't a giant rigged enterprise pulling the wool over people's eyes every year.

Karma lol
Myers made the pro bowl because pro bowl voting is a joke and because he banged in a bunch of long rangers.
he got booed because during his tenure here he actually cost us games missing xps
like praying works.... 

get a grip people

Get a grip indeed.

(12-21-2018, 01:39 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 01:37 PM)Kane Wrote: Hocus Pocus.

Karma isn't real.
It isn't John O's fault.

All this stuff is crazy.

Karma lol
like praying works.... 

get a grip people

Get a grip indeed.

Please don't put a ju-ju hex on me

(12-21-2018, 01:37 PM)Kane Wrote:
(12-19-2018, 10:15 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:   Karma's a [BLEEP] I guess.

Hocus Pocus.

Karma isn't real.
It isn't John O's fault.

All this stuff is crazy.

Karma lol
like praying works.... 

get a grip people

Wait a minute... Santa Claus is still bringing me a new Lexus, right?

(12-21-2018, 01:58 PM)Kane Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 01:39 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Get a grip indeed.

Please don't put a ju-ju hex on me

I promise I'll leave you off my ju-ju list.  Beware anyone else reading this though.  I'm just shocked level headed Kane has a trigger.

(12-21-2018, 02:06 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 01:37 PM)Kane Wrote: Hocus Pocus.

Karma isn't real.
It isn't John O's fault.

All this stuff is crazy.

Karma lol
like praying works.... 

get a grip people

Wait a minute... Santa Claus is still bringing me a new Lexus, right?

That's what all the commercials keep telling me...

I am happy with Lambo. It's amazing what happens to some guys when they get [BLEEP] canned for coming up short in clutch moments the year before. Good for Myers though. I think he deserves a lot of credit given that the Jets were struggling on offense this year with a rookie running the show.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-21-2018, 02:56 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 02:06 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Wait a minute... Santa Claus is still bringing me a new Lexus, right?

That's what all the commercials keep telling me...

I'm still waiting on mine.... Been sitting by the fireplace for the last 3 days.....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I think Lambo is a top 3 kicker in this league, the jags were so pathetic on offense this year he did not get the recognition he deserved.