Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Guilty Pleasures Thread

(12-25-2018, 01:14 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(12-24-2018, 09:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Is weed another guilty pleasure?

I don't feel guilty about enjoying it.  Smile

I don't need weed to scarf through a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-24-2018, 09:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 08:34 PM)EricC85 Wrote: My guilty pleasure, doritios I like them too much even when I'm not really hungry.

Is weed another guilty pleasure?

Lol no but I get they usually go hand in hand. I haven't touched any weed in at least 11 years sometime before we had our 1st kid. 

Now I don't feel guilty about it but I should I've never been able to shake my smokes.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Currently, a Whitman's Sampler. I must turn away from this evil!

Okay, after I try the dark chocolate round one...and maybe the textured rectangular one...

Sharknado.

The utter badness of those movies is pure art.
Signature goes here.

(12-26-2018, 09:33 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: Sharknado.

I've never seen a single one of them.  How pray tell have I missed them all?  Now I trivially annoyed.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(12-28-2018, 08:08 PM)copycat Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 09:33 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: Sharknado.

I've never seen a single one of them.  How pray tell have I missed them all?  Now I trivially annoyed.

May I recommend the third one.... I don't think they expected the first one to be as epically bad as it was, the second film they knew, but they over did, the third is a masterpiece of b-grade camp and d-grade acting. it's hilariously bad. So much so that you laugh at yourself for laughing at it's absurdity.
Signature goes here.

I ate a whole tray of Ferrero Rocher.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-26-2018, 07:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Currently, a Whitman's Sampler. I must turn away from this evil!

Okay, after I try the dark chocolate round one...and maybe the textured rectangular one...

Careful!  That could be the coconut one...…...the only obstacle that has ever stood between me and the entire box.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-29-2018, 10:09 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 07:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Currently, a Whitman's Sampler. I must turn away from this evil!

Careful!  That could be the coconut one...…...the only obstacle that has ever stood between me and the entire box.

Pass that over here...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-29-2018, 10:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 10:09 AM)Sneakers Wrote: Careful!  That could be the coconut one...…...the only obstacle that has ever stood between me and the entire box.

Pass that over here...

Those are my favorite. I like them all. Each one is a delicious adventure.
They’re all gone, now : (

My friend makes delicious candies every Christmas. Just when I'd weaned myself off Metformin. Those damn chocolate covered peanut butter balls will be the end of me.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(12-29-2018, 11:56 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Those are my favorite. I like them all. Each one is a delicious adventure.
They’re all gone, now : (

After 3 days?  Lightweight!  I opened the Ghirardelli's Christmas afternoon...…….and enjoyed the last one with my second coffee the next morning.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to punch a new hole in my belt.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I am pleased to announce that I feel no guilt when I am pleasured.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2018, 08:20 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

That's the one I save for last, because it's soooooooooo good. The combination of chocolate and coconut is a gift from God! I love them.  Love

Eating the ingredients while cooking. Sounds stupid, but I like slicing up whatever it may be and having a bit as I’m cooking.

(03-21-2019, 05:34 PM)Jags Wrote: Eating the ingredients while cooking.  Sounds stupid, but I like slicing up whatever it may be and having a bit as I’m cooking.

Jeffrey Dahmer?

(03-21-2019, 06:59 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 05:34 PM)Jags Wrote: Eating the ingredients while cooking.  Sounds stupid, but I like slicing up whatever it may be and having a bit as I’m cooking.

Jeffrey Dahmer?

No silly,  I was cooking liver with fava beans with a nice Chianti.

(03-21-2019, 07:13 PM)Jags Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 06:59 PM)Sammy Wrote: Jeffrey Dahmer?

No silly,  I was cooking liver with fava beans with a nice Chianti.

Dragonfury?

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019, 07:29 PM by Jags.)

(03-21-2019, 07:18 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 07:13 PM)Jags Wrote: No silly,  I was cooking liver with fava beans with a nice Chianti.

Dragonfury?

There is NO WAY DF is Hanibel Lecter.  He’s a vegetarian.

(03-21-2019, 07:24 PM)Jags Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 07:18 PM)Sammy Wrote: Dragonfury?

He’s a vegetarian.

I should [BLEEP] ban you for that.