Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Guilty Pleasures Thread

(05-07-2021, 02:48 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I ordered a large pizza to my house while working from home today.

I am the only one here all day.

I almost never do this, because when I do, I always eat so much pizza that I become uncomfortably full

I am now uncomfortably full.

That is why you order a medium instead of a large. That way when you eat it all, you don't feel nearly as bad for nearly as long, lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-07-2021, 02:48 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I ordered a large pizza to my house while working from home today.

I almost never do this, because when I do, I always eat so much pizza that I become uncomfortably full

That's horrible.  I'd never do something like that.

Unless I ordered a pizza or something.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

If you're gonna pay for delivery, may as well get your money's worth.  I always order large pizzas, otherwise the crust to pie ratio gets waaaaayyy messed up.

And then I eat too much and become uncomfortably full.

We have a local dairy/ice cream chain out here called Braum's. The ice cream is wonderful and a couple of bucks cheaper than a comparable amount than anywhere I used to go in Jax. I probably go a bit more than I should.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-08-2021, 09:46 AM)anonymous2112 Wrote:

If you're gonna pay for delivery, may as well get your money's worth.  I always order large pizzas, otherwise the crust to pie ratio gets waaaaayyy messed up.

Thank you for understanding the all important crust/pie ratio conundrum. 

The local mom&pop delivery spot actually has an Extra-Large pie that really nails it with the crispness factor and toppings per slice quotient. But, I mean, it's like 12 big slices of pizza, man.  
Major commitment.

I'm all about pepperoni to cheese ratio. 

The rest is inconsequential.

(05-20-2021, 01:58 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I'm all about pepperoni to cheese ratio. 

The rest is inconsequential.

My favorite ratio is a 100:0 cheese to peperoni ratio.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

It took me a while to figure out this guilty pleasure.. I think I actually figured this one out about 10 minutes ago.. I like it when some jackwagon board members get a virtual kick in the nuts. When these people have complained so long and so much about a specific topic, and that topic comes to fruition and becomes reality, I can literally read the pain in their posts. I get the best feeling from that. Endorphins run high and a huge smile comes to my face. Nothing like it.. That's definitely a guilty pleasure..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(05-20-2021, 09:18 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: It took me a while to figure out this guilty pleasure.. I think I actually figured this one out about 10 minutes ago.. I like it when some jackwagon board members get a virtual kick in the nuts. When these people have complained so long and so much about a specific topic, and that topic comes to fruition and becomes reality, I can literally read the pain in their posts. I get the best feeling from that. Endorphins run high and a huge smile comes to my face. Nothing like it.. That's definitely a guilty pleasure..
Is this about the Tebow signing?  I’ve been lurking on that thread.  Good times!

(05-20-2021, 08:49 PM)Jags Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 09:18 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: It took me a while to figure out this guilty pleasure.. I think I actually figured this one out about 10 minutes ago.. I like it when some jackwagon board members get a virtual kick in the nuts. When these people have complained so long and so much about a specific topic, and that topic comes to fruition and becomes reality, I can literally read the pain in their posts. I get the best feeling from that. Endorphins run high and a huge smile comes to my face. Nothing like it.. That's definitely a guilty pleasure..
Is this about the Tebow signing?  I’ve been lurking on that thread.  Good times!

Let's confine that circus to the other forum please.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-21-2021, 07:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 08:49 PM)Jags Wrote: Is this about the Tebow signing?  I’ve been lurking on that thread.  Good times!

Let's confine that circus to the other forum plesse.

Take it easy Barney Fife.. He mentioned one thing, back off..

(05-21-2021, 09:36 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 07:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Let's confine that circus to the other forum plesse.

Take it easy Barney Fife.. He mentioned one thing, back off..

I was polite, so can it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-21-2021, 05:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 09:36 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Take it easy Barney Fife.. He mentioned one thing, back off..

I was polite, so can it.

No.. He said nothing political, nothing religious, no profanity, no sexual conduct.. All he did was mention Tebow in the sideline thread.. Get over yourself..

(05-21-2021, 06:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 05:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I was polite, so can it.

No.. He said nothing political, nothing religious, no profanity, no sexual conduct.. All he did was mention Tebow in the sideline thread.. Get over yourself..

In the Forum description it says:

Fargin's Flyby (7 users browsing)
The old sideline forum where we can talk about anything except football. Well, almost anything (no religion or politics here, please.).

So go ahead and pipe down.

(05-21-2021, 07:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 06:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: No.. He said nothing political, nothing religious, no profanity, no sexual conduct.. All he did was mention Tebow in the sideline thread.. Get over yourself..

In the Forum description it says:

The old sideline forum where we can talk about anything except football. Well, almost anything (no religion or politics here, please.).

And he wasn't talking about football, he was talking about a thread on the main site.. He mentioned a Jaguars Player in a passing convo.. My statement stands.. Maybe later on, I'll recap a story on how I met James Robinson at a charity event.. But that's fine, right? Because you're a fan of JRob, so it's alright and he's not involved in a 'circus'.. 

Whatever makes you sleep better at night, snowflake..

(05-21-2021, 08:06 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 07:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: In the Forum description it says:

And he wasn't talking about football, he was talking about a thread on the main site.. He mentioned a Jaguars Player in a passing convo.. My statement stands.. Maybe later on, I'll recap a story on how I met James Robinson at a charity event.. But that's fine, right? Because you're a fan of JRob, so it's alright and he's not involved in a 'circus'.. 

Whatever makes you sleep better at night, snowflake..

Lol, I sleep just fine.

(05-19-2021, 10:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 09:46 AM)anonymous2112 Wrote: If you're gonna pay for delivery, may as well get your money's worth.  I always order large pizzas, otherwise the crust to pie ratio gets waaaaayyy messed up.

Thank you for understanding the all important crust/pie ratio conundrum. 

The local mom&pop delivery spot actually has an Extra-Large pie that really nails it with the crispness factor and toppings per slice quotient. But, I mean, it's like 12 big slices of pizza, man.  
Major commitment.

You could probably ask them to cut it into fewer slices.

I mean, you could eat 6 slices, right?

(05-24-2021, 02:31 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 10:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Thank you for understanding the all important crust/pie ratio conundrum. 

Major commitment.

You could probably ask them to cut it into fewer slices.

I dunno man, maybe 4 slices tops.

(05-24-2021, 02:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 02:31 PM)Mikey Wrote: You could probably ask them to cut it into fewer slices.

I dunno man, maybe 4 slices tops.

This was my favorite call when I worked delivering pizzas

"How many slices is the large?"
"If you ask nicely, I can make it two slices."
"Oh, we need more than that, I better order three pizzas"
"If you order three pizzas, they are 8 slices each."
[confused silence]

I live out of tow because I’m paranoid about big brother and yet I have a smart speakers, smart door lock, smart thermostat, smart TVs, smart light hub and solar cameras I like the tech and hate the loss of privacy that comes with it but not enough to throw them away! Maybe one day!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]