Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trade for Mullens (merged)

20-29  275 yes wins vs Seahawks.  We need to get a guy like this for our backup.  He was Not drafted.  Just saying we need another one of these guys a la garrard.  I know he was a 4th round pick.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Looks like the 49ers found a QB. Hes looking like the real deal so far. They have Jimmy G. Get Mullens while hes cheap. Im not 100 percent sold on these rookie QBs . And some of the big name vets might be out of our price range with our cap situation.

(12-23-2018, 07:53 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Looks like the 49ers found a QB. Hes looking like the real deal so far. They have Jimmy G. Get Mullens while hes cheap. Im not 100 percent sold on these rookie QBs . And some of the big name vets might be out of our price range with our cap situation.

I don't disagree with that.  I like what I've seen out of Mullens.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Too small of a sample to say one way or the other.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

ooof

he just ruined that 4th and 4 by not running for the wide open first down at the end of the chi game

You know it's a bad year when another god-awfully bad team's back up QB is the most popular guy in town.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-23-2018, 08:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You know it's a bad year when another god-awfully bad team's back up QB is the most popular guy in town.

So I wasn't saying get him in particular but he is playing well.  64.5 % comp, 293 y p g, 96  q b rating.  Better than anything we have seen recently.

(12-23-2018, 09:19 PM)surfon Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 08:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You know it's a bad year when another god-awfully bad team's back up QB is the most popular guy in town.

So I wasn't saying get him in particular but he is playing well.  64.5 % comp, 293 y p g, 96  q b rating.  Better than anything we have seen recently.

You don't want him without Shanahan, trust me

(12-23-2018, 09:59 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 09:19 PM)surfon Wrote: So I wasn't saying get him in particular but he is playing well.  64.5 % comp, 293 y p g, 96  q b rating.  Better than anything we have seen recently.

You don't want him without Shanahan, trust me

This. A lot of that is all Shanahan.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Don't TRADE for ANYBODY.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2018, 07:39 PM by JaG4LyFe.)

System QB, unfortunately we have bologna.

(12-24-2018, 07:38 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: System QB, unfortunately we dont have a system we have bologna.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We got a spare ham sandwich?

(12-23-2018, 07:53 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Looks like the 49ers found a QB. Hes looking like the real deal so far. They have Jimmy G. Get Mullens while hes cheap. Im not 100 percent sold on these rookie QBs . And some of the big name vets might be out of our price range with our cap situation.

Whoops