Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Broncos @ Chargers Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Quote:I wish we had all black instead of dijon

We wore all black in London. That was awesome.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I had my doubts but dude looks like a monster. Good for him for catching up quickly and playing at a high level with minimal camp.
not sure why you had you doubts, was my favorite player in the draft along with Jack

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2016, 10:32 PM by nhiverson.)

Maybe the falcons figured the broncos out underneath to rb's and te's. Every team should do it till they stop it.
No Fun

4th Quarter now. So how do Chargers lose this one now...

Chargers look like they'll win this.
No Fun

I had to say something haha
No Fun

Joe's mad.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Jatavis Brown with back to back plays to pretty much end all hope for Denver. I was pretty high in him before the draft.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

[Image: lee-corso1.jpg]

Quote:4th Quarter now. So how do Chargers lose this one now...

They've had some terrible luck/gaffes late in games this season that has cost them.

-Up big on KC. Keenan Allen gets hurt. SD collapses and loses.

-Up 13 points on Saints late. 2 fumbles in the 4th qtr. SD loses.

-Leading vs the Colts. Missed tackle on TY Hilton lets Colts take lead with 2:00 left. SD loses.

-Botched snap vs Oakland when trying to tie the game late. SD loses.

They've actually been decent this year. They've just choked when it mattered.

The only game SD didn't blow yet this season was against,,, yup, you guessed it; the Jags.

Quote:Not sure why you had you doubts, was my favorite player in the draft along with Jack

Dave Caldwell gave him a higher grade than Jack.

Throughout the draft process other posters were making up reasons to hate Joey Bosa just because he was a Buckeye. It was all lies. The only thing not to like about him is the stupid holdout.

I picked the game right! Woo

Quote:Joe's mad.

He should be  Someone needs to be near the goal line to prevent a touchback. That is JD's regular job.

Quote:Dave Caldwell gave him a higher grade than Jack.

Throughout the draft process other posters were making up reasons to hate Joey Bosa just because he was a Buckeye. It was all lies. The only thing not to like about him is the stupid holdout.

Bosa was always the type of player fans typically don't ever get excited about prior to draft because he doesn't jump off the page. Especially if his 'job' changed from straight up getting sacks at any point at Ohio State, which I think it did his last year. However, given how many teams actually had him rated highly he probably had all the other qualities that define good players such as being very smart with schemes and in the film room, making adjustments, always trying to improve, and doing his job. Those are things typically you get from interviewing his HS and college coaches and teammates, but not by watching his highlights.

Only question with him really was the weed. Honestly being in California may be best thing for him, especially if they pass that legalization law this Nov.

Funny pair of tweets by Klein Kubiak:

Sitting on the couch watching TNF: Normal

Sitting on the couch watching the Broncos: Not normal

Or something like that. It made me LOL.

When will they get Gary back?

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2016, 12:24 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Bosa was always the type of player fans typically don't ever get excited about prior to draft because he doesn't jump off the page. Especially if his 'job' changed from straight up getting sacks at any point at Ohio State, which I think it did his last year. However, given how many teams actually had him rated highly he probably had all the other qualities that define good players such as being very smart with schemes and in the film room, making adjustments, always trying to improve, and doing his job. Those are things typically you get from interviewing his HS and college coaches and teammates, but not by watching his highlights.

Only question with him really was the weed. Honestly being in California may be best thing for him, especially if they pass that legalization law this Nov.

Weed was never a question. He violated a team rule and was suspended one game by the school. A weed smoker would face a much longer suspension handed down by the NCAA. Everybody would know it if a weed issue came up during his last season. I have always been convinced people make up the weed claim just to make me mad because they know what happens when I talk about elite Buckeyes players. If the Bosa hate is not based strictly on his performance the last three years and the football skills he brought to San Diego, what is it?

Edit: If you are worried about a player smoking weed, I have a much better idea: the one who was supposed to be San Diego's #3 pick.

Okung went to the hospital for a concussion after the game

Quote:Okung went to the hospital for a concussion after the game

That is bad. I hope it is not like Kelvin Beachum's injury.

Quote:Jatavis Brown with back to back plays to pretty much end all hope for Denver. I was pretty high in him before the draft.

If I recall correctly,  Jatavis Brown was one of the Chargers best Defensive performances against the Jaguars as well.   He seems to have great instincts and movement skills. 

Quote: If I recall correctly, Jatavis Brown was one of the Chargers best Defensive performances against the Jaguars as well. He seems to have great instincts and movement skills.

Quote:Myles Jack, Deion Jones, and Jatavis Brown should all be considered at LB if we're looking at speed.

Would have made a sick LB corps.