Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who do you want to win?

The Colts or the Titans? Hoping the colts win.  Especially over the titans. Would rather have them make it into the playoffs the the titans.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Colts. I can NEVER root for the tacks. I dont care if the tacks were playing against the four horseman of the apocalypse to hold off the end of days....i'd still cheer for Armageddon.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

The flaming thumbtacks.
And a jags win over the texans as a bonus.
"Make it happening"
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Here's to career ending injuries in everyone's stockings!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Colts. Everyone knows I am a fan of Andrew Luck, (when he's not playing the Jags.)

horseshoes, but either way, I'll be rooting for the winner to completely faceplant in the wild card round.

Go Titans and goooo Jags
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

I'll root for any team that may ultimately be able to beat the Patriots

Bortles startin for the jags. Have a feeling he plays lights out. Texans division choke will be complete

(12-26-2018, 02:53 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Bortles startin for the jags. Have a feeling he plays lights out. Texans division choke will be complete

Yep, but I honestly don't feel good about us beating the Colts.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(12-26-2018, 03:10 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 02:53 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Bortles startin for the jags. Have a feeling he plays lights out. Texans division choke will be complete

Yep, but I honestly don't feel good about us beating the Colts.

Oh you havent heard? Turns out Gabbert is a "playoff quarterback"  Smile

(12-26-2018, 03:36 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 03:10 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Yep, but I honestly don't feel good about us beating the Colts.

LOL right.  You going to the game?  We'll be tailgating in Lot F if you wanna swing by.

Colts. Tacks are the true enemy! lol
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Colts. The abundance of tack trolls on this board will make it hard for me to ever pull for them again. Other than one or two of the resident tack fans ( Dave and unf)who are actually pretty cool have around here, the majority that roll this board are complete [BLEEP] trash.

Colts fans are pretty mild. I never really have much of an issue with them so I'll tip my hat to them on Sunday.

(12-25-2018, 04:15 PM)NCJag Wrote: Colts.  I can NEVER root for the tacks.  I dont care if the tacks were playing against the four horseman of the apocalypse to hold off the end of days....i'd still cheer for Armageddon.

I love it!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Any way they can both lose?

(12-27-2018, 12:19 PM)scottyg Wrote: Any way they can both lose?

maybe in a tie.

(12-27-2018, 01:32 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:

maybe in a tie.

It'd be nice. But, not gonna happen in a game with stakes such as this with both Frank Reich and Mike Vrabel making the OT decisions. 

They've already shown in early season OT games that they'll be aggressive for the win (which I admire and completely agree with BTW). 

Playoffs start early for these teams. This is a playoff game for them. Both coaches will go for the win in OT for sure.

(12-26-2018, 03:36 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 03:10 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Yep, but I honestly don't feel good about us beating the Colts.

^ LOL!

Oh man,, if Tenn has to roll with Gabbert the next 2-3 weeks and he manages to win a couple  playoff games, I think some heads might explode around here on the Jags forum. 
If Gabbert were to win 2 playoff games and go as deep as Bortles did; Oh Lawd! 

Come to think of it,, it wouldn't shock me one bit if this were to happen #becausejaguars

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2018, 09:47 AM by Mikey.)

#TeamMeteor

(12-28-2018, 07:43 AM)jagherd Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 03:36 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Oh you havent heard? Turns out Gabbert is a "playoff quarterback"  Smile

^ LOL!

Oh man,, if Tenn has to roll with Gabbert the next 2-3 weeks and he manages to win a couple  playoff games, I think some heads might explode around here on the Jags forum. 
If Gabbert were to win 2 playoff games and go as deep as Bortles did; Oh Lawd! 

Come to think of it,, it wouldn't shock me one bit if this were to happen #becausejaguars

Gabby's stat lines would resemble Bortles' wildcard game against the Bills, and not due to gameplanning.