Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
you heard it here first!!!!!!!!

if jags let bortles go he will end up with the pats as bradys back up. 

at some point,and time to bortles will replace brady,and win the super bowl cause of the pats great HC with bill beilcheat,er i mean belicheck.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cool thanks for the heads up!

Lolol. This is getting rediculous

The minute Brady retires Belichick would be wise to also..

i see the vision wolfie

You heard it here first. My wife's lasagna was a little spicy on New Years Eve and it gave me a little heartburn.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Is there a competition between Snowwolf and jagfanatic24 that I am not aware of?

(01-03-2019, 10:12 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Is there a competition between Snowwolf and jagfanatic24 that I am not aware of?

[Image: 5120200.0.jpg]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(12-31-2018, 10:39 PM)nhiverson Wrote: The minute Brady retires Belichick would be wise to also..

Belichick will likely retire only if he can't acquire Bortles.

The plan has been in the works for years now seeing that he's freed up cap space by getting rid of DE Chandler Jones and WR Brandon Crooks.  He's doing all of this to sign Bortles to a long term contract.

(01-03-2019, 12:11 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 10:39 PM)nhiverson Wrote: The minute Brady retires Belichick would be wise to also..

Belichick will likely retire only if he can't acquire Bortles.

The plan has been in the works for years now seeing that he's freed up cap space by getting rid of DE Chandler Jones and WR Brandon Crooks.  He's doing all of this to sign Bortles to a long term contract.

Realizing that defenses are catching up to the Brady style of pass heavy offense, Belichick adroitly selects Bortles to run his contrarian Wing T set and wins 4 more Superb Owls.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato