Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC (south) Wildcard: tinhorns/horsies

(01-05-2019, 07:01 PM)tyus Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 06:54 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I thought with the end of the regular season we'd see the end of the pathetic "woe is me" posts in the gameday threads but I guess all its done is shift the sad sack act to the division instead.

Butthurt? I expressed an opinion and you took offense. lol

Opinions are all welcome clearly, but the AFC south racked up 35 wins this season. 
The others won: 31, 34, 28, 31, 30, 32, and 32. 

If the Jags get anything happening on offense next year and the titans don't wilt completely, this division could dominate the win column again next year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wonder if the texans will focus on that QB run after Watson looked a bit shaky in the first half?

They need to run Watson more. That is their best weapon. Not sure that says a lot for him as a passer or the offense in general. But it is definitely their most effective weapon. Cant believe they had him throw on 4th and 1 near the goal line at the end of the half.

(01-05-2019, 07:01 PM)tyus Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 06:54 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I thought with the end of the regular season we'd see the end of the pathetic "woe is me" posts in the gameday threads but I guess all its done is shift the sad sack act to the division instead.

Butthurt? I expressed an opinion and you took offense. lol

I assure you, the offense is entirely in your mind. Words can not describe how little I care about your opinion.

Not sold on Witten in the commentary box. He's trying to be Romo, but he's no Romo.

(01-05-2019, 07:16 PM)rfc17 Wrote: They need to run Watson more.  That is their best weapon.  Not sure that says a lot for him as a passer or the offense in general.  But it is definitely their most effective weapon.  Cant believe they had him throw on 4th and 1 near the goal line at the end of the half.

At this point it's their only weapon. Outside of Watt occasionally batting a pass down of course.

(01-05-2019, 07:17 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 07:16 PM)rfc17 Wrote: They need to run Watson more.  That is their best weapon.  Not sure that says a lot for him as a passer or the offense in general.  But it is definitely their most effective weapon.  Cant believe they had him throw on 4th and 1 near the goal line at the end of the half.

At this point it's their only weapon. Outside of Watt occasionally batting a pass down of course.

Considering he's thrown 4 or 5 nearly intercepted passes thus far, I'm surprised they haven't shifted to more designed Watson runs.

Watson with the wide open over throw

This game has gone downhill.

Watson should have been picked again.

Texans are not good and neither is Indy. We all played a week schedule that only looked hard. Indy will lose the next round.Good to see the Texans get shut out at home.

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2019, 08:02 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Lol, the receiver lost the ball extending the ball at the goaline.. Scrub

Please, please, please, let this be a fumble. It would be so perfect for the tinhorns and their crappy fans.

Lol, I think he may have fumbled that.

The football Gods took a giant deuce on the Texans today. Wow.

Indy might make it to the SB. The only team in the division that understands the importanceof am offensive line

(01-05-2019, 08:02 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Please, please, please, let this be a fumble. It would be so perfect for the tinhorns and their crappy fans.

Remember a jaguar fan knocked out a Texan fan.

Lol, NFL hoping a football game breaks out 

That ball was coming loose. The near sideline shot showed it clearly.

That ball was loose before it crossed.

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2019, 08:11 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Clutch catch. Burn more time.

Should have just run the ball 3 straight times, keep the clock rolling

Watson has a weak arm