Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
DK Metcalf

(01-05-2020, 08:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 01:25 AM)Upper Wrote: Metcalf could use some leaning down now. Those agility drill scores are pretty worrisome. Maybe being stronger than Trent Williams and heavier than Jaylon Smith isn't the most ideal for a WR.

How did those test work out for you?

(03-02-2019, 08:47 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Being big strong and fast doesn’t make you a great WR. You’re acting like Al Davis.

I’ll take Hakeem Butler over Metcalf all day.

Lol
You really wanna dig up everyone’s missed takes? 

You have BY FAR the worst take of all time with Tebow so you may wanna sit out the next few plays slugger.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I still wish we got this guy. We were so close to him being there in the 3rd. Him and Chark would be deadly

(01-05-2020, 08:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 08:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: How did those test work out for you?

Lol

You have BY FAR the worst take of all time with Tebow so you may wanna sit out the next few plays slugger.

Lol mine wasn't even a miss. He cherry picked a single observation surrounded by me saying I would have still been happy taking him at 7 overall. I was as high on him as anyone.

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2020, 09:26 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-05-2020, 08:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 08:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: How did those test work out for you?

Lol

I hit on Tebow, he wasnt a miss.  It showed in the Pitt playoff game and he has a winning record in the NFL.  You bring up my misses all the time like Aaron Murray.  It's good for you to finally admit it

(01-05-2020, 09:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 08:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: You really wanna dig up everyone’s missed takes? 

I hit on Tebow, he wasnt a miss.  It showed in the Pitt playoff game and he has a winning record in the NFL.  You bring up my misses all the time like Aaron Murray.  It's good for you to finally admit it
Hahaha you think Tebow is a hit?!

Yiiiiiiiiikes.

Metcalf holds the record for the most recieving yards in a playoff game by a rookie

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2020, 08:51 AM by RicoTx.)

(01-05-2020, 09:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 08:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: You really wanna dig up everyone’s missed takes? 

I'm curious, what did the playoff game against the Patriots 'show' the following week?  I mean, other than one of the worst performances by a QB in NFL history.

My God, I forgot how bad his 2011 season really was.  If anyone thinks that luck was sustainable in an NFL career they need to do some better drugs.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/p...elog/2011/
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-05-2020, 09:29 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 09:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I hit on Tebow, he wasnt a miss.  It showed in the Pitt playoff game and he has a winning record in the NFL.  You bring up my misses all the time like Aaron Murray.  It's good for you to finally admit it
Hahaha you think Tebow is a hit?!

Yiiiiiiiiikes.

Hey man, that 15 yard crossing route wobbly pass was a thing of beauty and nothing to do with DT at all.

(01-06-2020, 08:48 AM)Rico Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 09:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I hit on Tebow, he wasnt a miss.  It showed in the Pitt playoff game and he has a winning record in the NFL.  You bring up my misses all the time like Aaron Murray.  It's good for you to finally admit it

I'm curious, what did the playoff game against the Patriots 'show' the following week?  I mean, other than one of the worst performances by a QB in NFL history.

My God, I forgot how bad his 2011 season really was.  If anyone thinks that luck was sustainable in an NFL career they need to do some better drugs.

Holy cow, I just looked at his rate+ stats for the first time. I don't think I have ever seen a 50 comp%+. 50! Most people knew he was bad, and yet he was worse than we thought.

(01-06-2020, 10:55 AM)Upper Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 08:48 AM)Rico Wrote: I'm curious, what did the playoff game against the Patriots 'show' the following week?  I mean, other than one of the worst performances by a QB in NFL history.

Holy cow, I just looked at his rate+ stats for the first time. I don't think I have ever seen a 50 comp%+. 50! Most people knew he was bad, and yet he was worse than we thought.

And he wasn't even that good at running the ball either lol

Dude throws for a 34% comp rate in a playoff game and still has disciples touting his greatness.

Just wow.

Some strange obsessions with right/wrong prospect predictions in this forum the past few years.
I may need to start a spreadsheet on everyone's 2020 draft prospect takes.

Always fun to ruffle some feathers with Tebow talk  Laughing

Calling it now, if we drafted Tebow we would of made the playoffs. That QB option with Tebow and MJD would of been deadly

(01-06-2020, 12:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Calling it now, if we drafted Tebow we would of made the playoffs.  That QB option with Tebow and MJD would of been deadly

[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-06-2020, 12:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Calling it now, if we drafted Tebow we would of made the playoffs.  That QB option with Tebow and MJD would of been deadly

How do you of?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-06-2020, 11:15 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Dude throws for a 34% comp rate in a playoff game and still has disciples touting his greatness.

Just wow.

Some strange obsessions with right/wrong prospect predictions in this forum the past few years.
I may need to start a spreadsheet on everyone's 2020 draft prospect takes.

Do it! We need some more accountability around this organization.

(01-06-2020, 12:32 PM)Rico Wrote:

How do you of?

You "of" the same way you "have" - you just do it in jorts and a "give 'em hell, Pell"  tee-shirt.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2020, 01:16 PM by Cleatwood.)

How can you call it now when it would have happened like 10 years ago? lol

Calling it now, Jags would have been a playoff team with Mahomes or Watson.

(01-06-2020, 01:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Well, since you're calling it now!!

(01-06-2020, 01:15 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Naw, they were in High School back then