Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
That #12 on the Bears

He sure sucks, 143 yards and 1 TD... Glad we paid Norwell, Hayden, Bortles, Moncrief and Lee instead...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 10:25 PM by SeldomRite.)

(01-06-2019, 09:51 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: He sure sucks, 143 yards and 1 TD... Glad we paid Norwell, Hayden, Bortles, Moncrief and Lee instead...

The Lee and Moncrief signings were the puzzling part. Should have just franchised ARob and let Lee walk if he wanted that much money and just never bothered signing Moncrief.

Yeah, what's he done the rest of the year, again?

they didn’t need him regular season. cohen was on fire

big time players make plays in big moments

robinson toasted everyone tonight

(01-06-2019, 10:43 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Yeah, what's he done the rest of the year, again?

He was injured for some time and Trubisky was garbage for the first few games. 

But I can do the same... what did Lee do? Moncrief? Hayden? Bortles? Norwell?

(01-06-2019, 11:09 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 10:43 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Yeah, what's he done the rest of the year, again?

He was injured for some time and Trubisky was garbage for the first few games. 

They're all [BLEEP].  Your point?

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 12:01 AM by iHaunting Raven.)

(01-06-2019, 11:51 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 11:09 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: He was injured for some time and Trubisky was garbage for the first few games. 

They're all [BLEEP].  Your point?

You still need me to tell you?  the point is pretty clear but I guess people like you need help.

I am not gonna reply to you again, otherwise you are gonna go cry to the mods again.

Robinson played well. We knew he was good. You can still kinda tell he must be a bit of a jerk by the way no teammates celebrated with him after his td catch. If Lee didn't get hurt for the entire season we would have had a better comparison. Btw Hayden played well and Norw ell was better than what w e had.

As nice as it’d be to still have A-Rob, isn’t pretty well known that he didn’t want to be inJacksonville anymore? You can force a player to stay.

he did not want to be on a team the focused on running more then passing. he didnt want to be paid to block he wanted to be paid to catch passes. we offered him a deal he went to chicago to a more wide open offense. those are his words when he arrived in chicago

Comparing Robinson to our current crop of WR's isn't fair. Sure hes better than them all. He STILL isn't a #1 WR in the NFL as I see it. He is VERY good #2 receiver though.

On top of not wanting to be here AND not even having a QB who could get him the ball, he wasn't worth the price of the franchise tag.

He has now moved on to another QB who never looks off his first option. I am happy for him.

(01-07-2019, 08:42 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Comparing Robinson to our current crop of WR's isn't fair. Sure hes better than them all. He STILL isn't a #1 WR in the NFL as I see it. He is  VERY good #2 receiver though.

On top of not wanting to be here AND not even having a QB who could get him the ball, he wasn't worth the price of the franchise tag.

He has now moved on to another QB who never looks off his first option. I am happy for him.
I very much disagree with this. Is Davante Adams a #1? Because if ARob was on the Packers, I think you would see similar numbers.

Robinson has played with 2 inaccurate QBs his entire time.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 05:50 PM by Jagwired.)

Front offices tend to shy away from players that have expressed their desire to not play on their team anymore. That is exactly what A-rob did to the Jags. Sooooo, see ya.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I thought they'd tag him. Wanted them to.
They didn't.
Oh, well. Would have only helped so much with our QB and injuries last year.

Hey - AR12 helped me win some fanduel money yesterday, so there's that!

(01-07-2019, 10:22 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Front offices tend to shy away from players that have expressed there desire to not play on their team anymore. That is exactly what A-rob did to the Jags. Sooooo, see ya.

This.  I dont want a guy either that doesnt want to he here

55/754/4 for 15 mil

48/668/3 for 9 mil

Theyre the same player at half the yearly cost and a shorter contract. Moncrief is gone and so is his big [BLEEP] salary. They still got 2 more years of mediocre play in Chicago paying top tier cash.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(01-07-2019, 02:00 PM)NCJag Wrote: 55/754/4 for 15 mil

48/668/3 for 9 mil

Theyre the same player at half the yearly cost and a shorter contract.  Moncrief is gone and so is his big [BLEEP] salary.  They still got 2 more years of mediocre play in Chicago paying top tier cash.
I'm not sure how you can watch both of them play and think they're even close to the same player.

(01-06-2019, 11:54 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 11:51 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: They're all [BLEEP].  Your point?

You still need me to tell you?  the point is pretty clear but I guess people like you need help.

I am not gonna reply to you again, otherwise you are gonna go cry to the mods again.

Never cried to the mods once, big boy.  Maybe you're just a jackass.

A-Rob wouldn't have done much for us.  Go cry a river.

48/668/3 for 9 mil

Theyre the same player at half the yearly cost and a shorter contract. Moncrief is gone and so is his big [BLEEP] salary. They still got 2 more years of mediocre play in Chicago paying top tier cash.

Found the google scout.

(01-07-2019, 02:19 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

48/668/3 for 9 mil

Theyre the same player at half the yearly cost and a shorter contract.  Moncrief is gone and so is his big [BLEEP] salary.  They still got 2 more years of mediocre play in Chicago paying top tier cash.
I'm not sure how you can watch both of them play and think they're even close to the same player.

....or how you couldn't imagine the griping around here had we spent 15 mill on a dude who caught under 1000 yards for the season.

ESPECIALLY if we had a #2 pick at QB tossing the ball his way.