Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clemson Vs. Alabama

I dont think Tua is going to be successful in the NFL. He just doesnt look like an NFL Quarterback to me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He threw a nice deep bomb to future jaguar wr

Tua knows how to win. I'll take him.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 09:35 PM by jessepeck1213.)

(01-07-2019, 09:31 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: He threw a nice deep bomb to future jaguar wr

I dont think he has an NFL arm.there was so much arc on that just to get the ball 45 yards downfield.

(01-07-2019, 09:32 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Tua knows how to win. I'll take him.

A.J. McCarron knows how to win too. It's not that hard quen you're play9ng with all future 1st and second round picks on offense.

That kid Lawrence though. Hes an absolute stud.

On the other hand, I won't complain if we take Lawrence.

Tank for Lawerence 2021

You guys see any 'Bama LBs we could take next year? I love 'Bama defensive players.

(01-07-2019, 09:43 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: You guys see any 'Bama LBs we could take next year? I love 'Bama defensive players.

Mack Wilson could probably be had with our 2nd rounder I'd we wanted to go LB that early. I dont see it as a need that early in the draft though.

Remember, folks. It's not about who wins or loses...it's about who can help the Jags next year. Or 2020, if necessary.

Not sure if Naji Harris is available...but even if he is...I don't want to take an RB in the first round ever again.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 10:04 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

(01-07-2019, 09:58 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Not sure if Naji Harris is available...but even if he is...I don't want to take an RB in the first round ever again.

Nah, he lacks that shifty wiggle, make a player miss, then head north south like a Ezekiel

Uh oh, it's time to put jalen hurts in there. Tua not good against a equal team.

I know we aren't even at the half but Clemson are bossing both sides of the ball here. 

Very un bama like

Between football practices, Trevor Lawrence is enrolled in Hackey Sack 305 and works part time at the local Whole Foods.

Imagine dragons plays garbage music

Irv Smith is a tight end I wouldn't mind the Jaguars drafting in the 3rd round. However, it seems like there are an abundance of good tight ends similar to the group of running backs. Jags better not pass on this position in the draft like last year. Goedert will eventually be a pro-bowlerand should have been their pick instead of Bryan.

I like seeing Alabama getting embarrassed

Man Ross is good

(01-08-2019, 12:00 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Man Ross is good

Catch radius is insane