Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Packers hire Titans OC Matt LaFleur as Head Coach

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...r-contract

Interesting choice.  Better choice than McDaniels.  (A friend of mine is a packers fan, and he'd probably cry if McDaniels was their head coach)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If I were a Packers fan I'd be fine with the hire. It was kind of a weak HC candidate pool IMO, except Arians who was selective. I see a lot of tack fans glad to see him go, but they'll eventually realize its Mariota who's below average and not LaFleur.

(01-08-2019, 04:12 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...r-contract

Interesting choice.  Better choice than McDaniels.  (A friend of mine is a packers fan, and he'd probably cry if McDaniels was their head coach)

I kinda agreed with Vic, they needed a grizzled ol' veteran coach who was going to be able to push back against any ego in that locker room, and take them as far as Rodgers' arm will take them.

I see the hire they made as more of a plan to handle the post-Rodgers era. Time will tell if he lasts that long.