Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Week 6 Pick'em

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2016, 08:36 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

It's week 6 of the season and the home team is coming of their bye. Let's get down the business shall we?

Jags @ Bears

Our beloved Jags was able to pull off a win in London for the second year in a row. Coming off their bye they're facing a team who lost to the Colts who didn't have a week to recuperate after traveling to London. The Bears are without their starting QB and on paper the Jags seem to be the more talented team. If we're a team on the rise, then they should win this game. For the first time this year I'm picking the Jags. Don't let me down boys.

Browns @ Titans

The poor hapless Browns have lost all 5 of their games this year in nearly every way possible. The Titans pulled off a win on the road against what may the the second worst team in the league. For the second week in a row the Titans get to beat up on a tomato can, so give me the tacks.

Colts @ Texans

After beating a bad Bears team the Colts are now facing a team who was absolutely throttled and embarrassed by the mighty Vikings. The Texas will be an angry team playing at home and the Colts o-line is still garbage, so I'm taking the Texans to put the Colts in the cellar for a change.

Season record 9-8
Jaguars Fundamentalist

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'll go Jags, titans, texans.

If the Jaguars don't win against the bears they should probably head over to Michigan while they're in the area and start talking to Harbaugh about how much he wants to come to Jax.

10-7 overall.

Jags over Bears

Titans over Browns

Texans over Colts

2-1 Last Week

10-7 Overall

Colts over Texans

Browns over Titans (I feel the upset, Browns will be going hard for this one)

Jags over Bears

Jags 20 Bears 17

Browns 17 Titans 9

Colts 28 Texans 24

Bears over Jags

Browns over Titans

Colts over Texans
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

2-1 last week, 10-7 overall.

Give me Jags, Titans, Texans.

4-1 overall. Jags,titans,colts.

10-7 overall.

Jags over Bears

Titans over Browns

Texans over Colts

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Jags

Titans

Texans

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

7-10 overall

Jags

tacks

tinhorns

Have you seen my baseball?

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2016, 08:00 AM by Thunderkyss.)

I'm 6-11 overall. 

Obviously I base my predictions on emotion more than anything else. 

But that's ok... 

Texans over the Colts

Titans over Browns

Bears over Jags

ImATexan

Whoa....

Everybody is picking Jags over Bears?? I got the Bears beating the Jags.

Colts win against Texans

Titans will beat Cleveland

Bears, Colts, Titans

10-7

Jags over bears

Titans over browns, but I seriously think that the browns will win this.

Texans over colts, our division sucks.

2-1 last week

9-8 overall

This week's picks:

Titans

Texans

Bears (I don't trust the Jags yet on the road, even against the Bears)

2-1 last week

9-8 overall

Bears over Jags

Titans over Browns

Texans over Colts

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Last week 2-1

Overall 8-9

Jaguars over Bears 21-13

Browns over Titans 28-20

Texans over Colts 24-23

'02

Jaguars at Bears-To me, the Jaguars seem to match up favorably against the Bears offense.  Alshon Jeffrey is a beast on one side, but Ramsey is big enough, physical enough, and fast enough to match up with him.  White is injured on the other side, and Royal isn't what he was, but he is savvy.  The concern I have defensively is the Bears' OL.  They have talent on that line with Sitton, Whitehair, and Long.  To me, the tackles have to be exploited, but they are decent too.  I think if the Jaguars can avoid turnovers and get some semblance of a run game going, they will beat the Bears.  Jaguars 23, Bears 16.

Browns at Tacks-The Browns are down to their what, 17th QB this year?  Tacks win 27-13.

Colts at Texans-Texans are not the same team without Watt, but still offer a formidable pass rush.  But Osweiler is a problem for them.  The Colts are like the Anti-Texans.  They have a QB but little else.  Luck has taken eleven (11) sacks the past two games.  Texans win 24-20.

Last week:  2-1

Overall:  8-9

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

9-8.

Chicago over Jags

Titans over Browns

Colts over Texans

10-6. Jags tacks tinhorns