Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Week 6 Pick'em

10-3 overall this week ill take 

titians 

colts 

Bears 

jags same team as before beat the team they have no busniues beating like the colts,only to turn around,and lose to the bears who they should beat.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:10-3 overall this week ill take

titians

colts

Bears

jags same team as before beat the team they have no busniues beating like the colts,only to turn around,and lose to the bears who they should beat.

Jas have no business beating the colts? The colts are really bad. In fact I'd go as far to say that the colts have no business beating us this year.

Missed a week. 8-7 overall.

Jags

Titans

Texans
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

9-8 overall

Jags

Browns

Texans

Jacksonville @ Chicago

I wrote about this a bit in the Da Bears thread where I don't think this is going to be as easy of a game as some may think. Hoyer has been playing rather well of late and put up almost 400 yards against Indianapolis. The thing that sticks out to me is Chicago's Run Defense, they are allowing four yards per rush and that seems kind of surprising to me for a John Fox coached team. This one feels like my "last chance" game. I'm going with Jacksonville on this one as it's a game they "should" win on paper. If you blow this one, you lose all benefits of the doubt. Up to you fellas.

Cleveland @ Tennessee

Cleveland is bad and seem to be getting worse while Tennessee put together a strong game against what might be the worst team in the League. Plus, Tennessee is at home so their fans have an opportunity to get out of their Single Wides and go to a place with indoor plumbing to watch a football game. I'll take the Running Mularkey's to win.

Indianapolis @ Houston

Eleven sacks in two games. ELEVEN! Granted, JJ "Hey Everybody! Look at me! Look at how good I look!" Watt isn't playing but I don't think it matters with that O Line Indy is trotting out there. BO'B will probably have yelled and glared enough this week to think he's actually done some coaching so I'll take Houston to win at home. Man do I hate every other team in our division.

Last Week: 1 - 2

Overall: 11 - 6 (64.7%)

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Jags(Better beat the bears)

Browns(idk why just feeling it)

Texans(can Oz get the ball to Hopkins)

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2016, 08:02 PM by Sosa.)

1-2 last week, 12-5 overall

Jags

Tacks

Colts

I'm changing my pick, I think the Colts win. Oz is just terrible man, there's no way they win. Luck is playing good football, so I think he'll get a W for them.

Forgot...

3-0 last week

10-7 overall

"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Last week 1-2

Season record 1-2

This week:

Jags over Bears

Titans over Browns

Colts over Texans

Bears

Browns

Colts

Jags, Titans, Texans.

I could really see all 3 of these games going the other way. The Browns need a win sooner or later and Titans are not as good as they looked last week against a poor Phins team, however the browns will be browns more than likely.

10-7 overall

Week # 5 Results:  2-1

Overall Results: 13-4

Week # 6 Selections:

Jacksonville

Tennessee

Houston

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">2-1 last week.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">11-6 overall.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">I'll take:

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Jaguars

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Texans

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Titans

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hmmm...

well the bears are pretty beat up.....it's fish or cut bait time for the Jaguars.

Browns have to win sometime.....and I hope it's against the tacks

Division game ....clots are bad....real bad....but the horns are in freefall.....i'll take the clots  Sick

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Hmmm...

well the bears are pretty beat up.....it's fish or cut bait time for the Jaguars.

Browns have to win sometime.....and I hope it's against the tacks

Division game ....clots are bad....real bad....but the horns are in freefall.....i'll take the clots Sick

Best case scenario for us would be Jags, Browns, and Colts to win. That would leave the Colts and Texans both 3-3 and 1-1 in the division. We'd be a game back at 2-3 and 1-0 and Tennessee would be last at 2-4 and 0-1.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Colts are not a bad team,they just had some bad luck this year. They have a much better HC then we do to as welll. no one has a worse HC then Jags. nFl probbley paid colts to lose so they wouldn't have a team go 0-16 like before. 

Quote:Best case scenario for us would be Jags, Browns, and Colts to win. That would leave the Colts and Texans both 3-3 and 1-1 in the division. We'd be a game back at 2-3 and 1-0 and Tennessee would be last at 2-4 and 0-1.

On a perfect Sunday that's what we need.

oh..... and for the chiefs to soften up del Rio's raiders for us.  :thumbsup:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

8-7 on the season

Bears

Titans

Texans

I got the Bears, Jags game wrong.

so did i,but im glad i got it wrong. i wold rather be wrong,and jags win.