Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The fryin pan theory

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 10:22 AM by 13Coronas.)

The fryin pan  theory: of Security at the wall vs to having a wall

Pease make a choice and show your resolve
or show how stupid beefing up  security is 

do you fry your eggs on the concrete?

do ya use a fryin pan?

do ya fry eggs?
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-10-2019, 10:13 AM)13Coronas Wrote: The fryin pan  theory: of Security at the wall vs to having a wall

do ya use a fryin pan?

do ya fry eggs?

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(01-10-2019, 10:28 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 10:13 AM)13Coronas Wrote: The fryin pan  theory: of Security at the wall vs to having a wall

do ya use a fryin pan?

do ya fry eggs?

I see you choose to fry your eggs on the concrete and that the fryin pan theory stops the drugs at the border
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”

(01-10-2019, 10:44 AM)13Coronas Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 10:28 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
I see you choose to fry your eggs on the concrete and that the fryin pan theory stops the drugs at the border
Dude, what? You may want a better, less drug induced theory to explain yourself. What if I liked scrambled eggs? What if I prefer Waffle House or IHOP to make my eggs? Poached?
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 01:23 PM by Caldrac.)

I see two things happening either way. Some kind of event regardless.

It'll either be a massive shake up of events where illegal bad guys cross the border in mass and cause a crazy amount of havoc which then gives the push to get the wall done. I am not talking about these isolated events that come up here and there either. I mean it has to be a massive event. Maybe a small town takeover and a series of shootouts for a day or two.

Or

It'll be a nature based catastrophic event that hinders either Mexico or some of our Southern states near the border and the wall not being up will cause a legitimate population overflow of people fleeing either south or north. Thus prompting the need to tighten up security.

Either way. Some [BLEEP] will go down. You watch. This Government, regardless of who is in power, they never let a good crisis go to waste. A good crisis will always be utilized to further expand on their ability to control more and to take more abilities away from us, the people. But this talk about border security and the need to tighten up the loose ends between Texas, California and Mexico has been on going now for three decades. Clinton talked about it. Bush talked about it. Obama talked about it.

Trump is the first one to actually put some real force and teeth to his barks though. And I don't think the majority of Americans were ready nor expecting that. But, at the end of the day. They'll get what they want. Doesn't matter if it's a red tie calling the shots or a blue tie calling the shots. They always get what they want. Because the ones who really pull the strings in this country are the real movers and shakers of the world.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

[Image: h9D21C5A9]
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 05:21 PM by 13Coronas.)

when ya all cave on the wall it wont matter anymore

(01-10-2019, 05:20 PM)13Coronas Wrote: when ya all cave on the wall it wont matter anymore

13 Coronas is about 9 or 10 too many.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 07:28 PM by 13Coronas.)

Lol like the left always divert from the main point by attacking that which has nothing to do with the main topic
another one that prefers the concrete rather that the STEEL pan

do ya use a fryin pan?

do ya fry eggs?

Go home 13, you are drunk.

(01-11-2019, 08:29 AM)TJBender Wrote:

do ya use a fryin pan?

do ya fry eggs?

Go home 13, you are drunk.
another far left chimes in and attacks the wrong part of the thread 
what is it with these dems they defend such non logical ideas  lol they take the position that its ok to fry eggs on the concrete because you don't need a barrier/steel pan

(01-11-2019, 09:29 AM)13Coronas Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 08:29 AM)TJBender Wrote: Go home 13, you are drunk.
another far left chimes in and attacks the wrong part of the thread 
what is it with these dems they defend such non logical ideas  lol they take the position that its ok to fry eggs on the concrete because you don't need a barrier/steel pan

It's not a left vs. right thing, it's a coherent vs. stupid thing. Your point might have been left, might have been right. I don't know. It wasn't coherent enough to make sense of.

(01-11-2019, 10:06 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 09:29 AM)13Coronas Wrote: another far left chimes in and attacks the wrong part of the thread 

It's not a left vs. right thing, it's a coherent vs. stupid thing. Your point might have been left, might have been right. I don't know. It wasn't coherent enough to make sense of.

once again the topic is on the use of a frying pan as a steel barrier to cook the egg 
or the use of no barrier and frying the egg on the sidewalk

The steel wall barrier is what is required to protect the US from the illegal aliens from  jumping the border (fryinpan)
the left choose the position to have no barrier and security instead  thus no fryinpan

SO ITS STUPID TO FRY EGGS ON THE SIDE WALK RATHER THAN IN A SKILLET HOME BISKET

Thread fail.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-12-2019, 08:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Thread fail.

DEM fail for taking the position to not fund the wall they rather fry eggs on the concrete thus the government shut down

(01-12-2019, 09:53 AM)13Coronas Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 08:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Thread fail.

DEM fail for taking the position to not fund the wall they rather fry eggs on the concrete thus the government shut down

Thread fail for fried eggs.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-12-2019, 11:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 09:53 AM)13Coronas Wrote: DEM fail for taking the position to not fund the wall they rather fry eggs on the concrete thus the government shut down

Thread fail for fried eggs.

cant fail till the dems cave an use frying pans instead of the side walk
and the wall is funded and the gov shut down is ended
thus the dems loose the weak position they take 
all centered on they lost the election and take these stupid positions to defend

I mean yeah, if you're going to fry an egg, you need a pan with walls otherwise you just have a worthless mess mixed up with dirt.
But the wall is just there to keep the egg in, otherwise it would spread out too far and might not be good for eating anymore.
so we need to build a wall so that the government can contain us and make sure that we are still good for eating once they're done cooking us?

(01-12-2019, 02:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: I mean yeah, if you're going to fry an egg, you need a pan with walls otherwise you just have a worthless mess mixed up with dirt.
But the wall is just there to keep the egg in, otherwise it would spread out too far and might not be good for eating anymore.
so we need to build a wall so that the government can contain us and make sure that we are still good for eating once they're done cooking us?

lol its a barrier to keep the dirt out the egg once done is removed 
any way its just a flip on the stupid position the dems take on not funding the wall barrier again your defeating yourself the barrier is the way gee even cnn showed how peaceful and clean on the USA SIDE

when the wall is complete yall cant get the fake votes along with the ballot harvesting being dismantled

(01-12-2019, 02:19 PM)13Coronas Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 02:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: I mean yeah, if you're going to fry an egg, you need a pan with walls otherwise you just have a worthless mess mixed up with dirt.

lol its a barrier to keep the dirt out the egg once done is removed 

So the migrants cross anyway, they're just clean when they do?