Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The fryin pan theory

(01-12-2019, 02:53 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 02:19 PM)13Coronas Wrote: lol its a barrier to keep the dirt out the egg once done is removed 

So the migrants cross anyway, they're just clean when they do?

but the idea is as CNN showed its peaceful and no boarder traffic just like the vision of a complete wall to stop you dems from defending the loser position
of no bill signature and government shut down
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-12-2019, 04:22 PM)13Coronas Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 02:53 PM)TJBender Wrote: So the migrants cross anyway, they're just clean when they do?

but the idea is as CNN showed its peaceful and no boarder traffic just like the vision of a complete wall to stop you dems from defending the loser position

Dude, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Posting while intoxicated should be a crime.

(01-12-2019, 05:35 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 04:22 PM)13Coronas Wrote: but the idea is as CNN showed its peaceful and no boarder traffic just like the vision of a complete wall to stop you dems from defending the loser position

Dude, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Posting while intoxicated should be a crime.

your a subset of the deplorable dems because you attack the individual just like them rather that the topic fryin pan or side walk you haven't chose one so i cant hear you
the dems take the stupid intoxicated position to not fund the wall only because they lost the election
they wanted a wall in the obama admin

Trump won the election get over it
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”

(01-13-2019, 10:44 AM)13Coronas Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 05:35 PM)TJBender Wrote: Dude, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Posting while intoxicated should be a crime.

your a subset of the deplorable dems because you attack the individual just like them rather that the topic fryin pan or side walk you haven't chose one so i cant hear you
the dems take the stupid intoxicated position to not fund the wall only because they lost the election

Based on your incoherent ramblings I suspect you are a big fan of Steve King.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(01-13-2019, 11:16 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 10:44 AM)13Coronas Wrote: your a subset of the deplorable dems because you attack the individual just like them rather that the topic fryin pan or side walk you haven't chose one so i cant hear you

Based on your incoherent ramblings I suspect you are a big fan of Steve King.

Cant hear you off topic
TRUMP WON GET OVER IT      TROLL

(01-13-2019, 11:22 AM)13Coronas Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 11:16 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: Based on your incoherent ramblings I suspect you are a big fan of Steve King.

Cant hear you off topic
TRUMP WON GET OVER IT      TROLL

Whoa - ALL CAPS!!!

How about you start making sense. You aren't doing Trumpette's reputation any favors. 

Perhaps try getting some sleep. And what does Trump winning have to do with making sense? Is that your excuse for everything?
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

ok
trump won the election the dems don't want the wall because he won the election
troll

Why “frying pan theory” and not ‘Sock Theory”, “condom theory”, “slip Cover Theory”, or “Kimberly-Clark Public Restoom Butt Gaskett Theory”? The last one is my favorite. Although I just use the tp to keep myself separated.

(01-13-2019, 07:44 PM)Jags Wrote: Why “frying pan theory” and not ‘Sock Theory”,  “condom theory”, “slip Cover Theory”, or “Kimberly-Clark Public Restoom Butt Gaskett Theory”?   The last one is my favorite.  Although I just use the tp to keep myself separated.

Another troll that wants to be the last one in the thread

fund the wall stop the dems 
Go Trump

(01-13-2019, 11:36 AM)13Coronas Wrote: ok
trump won the election the dems don't want the wall because he won the election
troll

So...you could've just said that in one of the other Trump/Wall threads?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Trolling, much like spamming the board will not be tolerated. If a user's behavior is determined to be trolling in nature, posting privileges can be suspended.

(01-13-2019, 10:19 PM)13Coronas Wrote: Trolling, much like spamming the board will not be tolerated. If a user's behavior is determined to be trolling in nature, posting privileges can be suspended.

So you want to be suspended? Is that the point? Because this fried egg thing makes little sense to anyone reading it, without regard to which side of the aisle they're on.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

the topic is and always will be about the decision for a Barrier at the border it was nice till i started getting trolled
the topic is fryin pan and skillet you all gummed this topic up by trolling me

(01-13-2019, 10:38 PM)13Coronas Wrote: the topic is and always will be about the decision for a Barrier at the border it was nice till i started getting trolled
the topic is fryin pan and skillet you all gummed this topic up by trolling me

I'm not trolling you, this thread was doomed from the start.

the topic was not doomed from the start the deplorables that defend t the dems position that security at the wall is a defensible position is not logical ard doomed from the start
the barier is the only means to protect the USA from the likes that harm americans
so the dems prefer to do eggs on the concrete rather that using a fryin fan is just fine to show how stupid it is it is to not have a barrier
and if ya cant under stand it why support the dems unless the reason you voted for Hillary and lost the election and just cant give up loosing

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 09:37 AM by Jags.)

The only way this thread makes sense is if the original poster references ‘The tittians”.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 10:11 AM by 13Coronas.)

(01-14-2019, 09:36 AM)Jags Wrote: The only way this thread makes sense is if the original poster references ‘The tittians”.

been a jaguars fan since we got the team  our backyard not theirs

(01-14-2019, 07:43 AM)13Coronas Wrote: the topic was not doomed from the start the deplorables that defend t the dems position that security at the wall is a defensible position  is not logical ard doomed from the start
the barier is the only means to protect the USA from the likes that harm americans
so the dems prefer to do eggs on the concrete rather that using a fryin fan is just fine to show how stupid it is it is to not have a barrier
and if ya cant under stand it why support the dems unless the reason you voted for Hillary and lost the election and just cant give up loosing

But what if you prefer your eggs poached?

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 11:36 AM by TJBender.)

(01-14-2019, 09:36 AM)Jags Wrote: The only way this thread makes sense is if the original poster references ‘The tittians”.

Well done, sir. You owe me a keyboard. And a new cup of coffee.

(01-14-2019, 11:10 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 07:43 AM)13Coronas Wrote: the topic was not doomed from the start the deplorables that defend t the dems position that security at the wall is a defensible position  is not logical ard doomed from the start

But what if you prefer your eggs poached?

Then, clearly, you should pour water on the ground and see if it boils?

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 12:48 PM by 13Coronas.)

(01-14-2019, 11:34 AM)TJBender Wrote:

Well done, sir. You owe me a keyboard. And a new cup of coffee.

(01-14-2019, 11:10 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: But what if you prefer your eggs poached?

Then, clearly, you should pour water on the ground and see if it boils?
how do you get the water there
still need a barrier to hold it and you don't have the technology to make it rain unless you want Sen Warren {pocahontas} to demonstrate at the border the rain dance of the cherokee at 0% chance on 8 sided die
the dems cant even deliver water to boil the egg on the side walk 
so back to fried eggs on the concrete holding the position no barrier because you lost the election