Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Colts firing offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo

(01-21-2019, 06:40 PM)lastonealive Wrote: At what point did I claim Kessler was better? The hate will go when his hype and his play are at similar levels. He's a Kirk cousins level qb paid and hyped like a Drew Brees level qb. At best he's an Eli Manning without the getting hot in the playoffs bit.

I wouldn't bring up Luck's playoff stats if I was you. Bortles has him covered there.

Hey you and your crowd used to argue when I said said you guys needed to sack Grigson too.

Wait ... So now you think I have to defend every Colts fan against your rhetoric? You keep changing the topic. You keep your Bortles, and we will keep our Luck.

Now that you once again brought up another one of your creative ways to distract from your failure to admit Luck is a good QB, you will now have to defend every stance of "Your Crowd" ... Isn't that fair?

You are holding a losing hand, you can push all in or fold. It's your credibility at stake. Banana

You just don't have it in you to admit you are wrong, don't continue to try to pin that on anyone other than yourself. Which angle will you try next?

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com - Colts firing offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo - by Sammy - 01-21-2019, 07:18 PM