Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kaepernick starting

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...the-49ers/

Should make an interesting Sunday.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm over here like......'who cares'

Good

No Fun

They both suck

OLine is trash.

The Bills likely will be my NFL Survivor pick in Week # 6.

Quote:The Bills likely will be my NFL Survivor pick in Week # 6.
I never thought the Bills defense would be as good as it is with Lawson and Ragland going down in preseason. With another addition or 2 in next yeas draft the defense is gonna be scary

Quote:I never thought the Bills defense would be as good as it is with Lawson and Ragland going down in preseason. With another addition or 2 in next yeas draft the defense is gonna be scary

Not to mention with ultra high priced DT Marcell Dareus being out with a suspension.  

Since the end of the game against the Jets in week # 2,   the Bills Defense has totally turned things around.   I didn't see it coming either,  especially with Dareus suspension still continuing.     The Bills will have some major challenges ahead but this game vs. the 49ers very likely won't be one of them,  relatively speaking.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2016, 05:39 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote: Not to mention with ultra high priced DT Marcell Dareus being out with a suspension.

Since the end of the game against the Jets in week # 2, the Bills Defense has totally turned things around. I didn't see it coming either, especially with Dareus suspension still continuing. The Bills will have some major challenges ahead but this game vs. the 49ers very likely won't be one of them, relatively speaking.
I see the Bills D having a field day with Kap

Quote:I see the Bills D having a field day with Kap

Same here!  At least two turnovers.

I wonder if that fro will offer extra protection against the hits to the head he will be receiving?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:I wonder if that fro will offer extra protection against the hits to the head he will be receiving?

Lol! I was curious as to how he gets all of that under his helmet.

Its gonna suck when people attempt to invalidate his protest after he loses

Lol like him losing this game would 'invalidate' his protest. By that standard his protest was invalidated last year when he was put on IR for Gabbert

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Lol like him losing this game would 'invalidate' his protest. By that standard his protest was invalidated last year when he was put on IR for Gabbert

You lost so you're not allowed to have an opinion on social matters anymore!

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Meh..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Finally, however its kind of funny considering I look at this as a trap game for Kaep. The Bills are a better team(and on D) than some people seem to realize, so the 9ers, even with their "better" QB will still get beat. But any given sunday I guess.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2016, 03:31 PM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:Lol like him losing this game would 'invalidate' his protest. By that standard his protest was invalidated last year when he was put on IR for Gabbert
of course its a ridiculous idea but that wont stop idiots from doing it. Its no different than the people saying he shouldnt protest cause he doesnt start, now theyre just going to replace the word start with the word win.

Have a feeling he will play good football.