Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kaepernick starting

Quote:I never thought the Bills defense would be as good as it is with Lawson and Ragland going down in preseason. With another addition or 2 in next yeas draft the defense is gonna be scary

You also never thought Greg Roman would be fired after Week 2 despite scoring 31 points. From everything I have read that move was what turned this season. LeSean McCoy believes that.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm over here like......'who cares'

Yep.  It changes nothing for me.  I still won't watch that game and I don't care of he starts, kneels or rides the pine.

Quote:You also never thought Greg Roman would be fired after Week 2 despite scoring 31 points. From everything I have read that move was what turned this season. LeSean McCoy believes that.
how do you know what I thought?

Kaepernick is terrible.   Can't even beat out Gabby for the job.  He'll be selling cars on a knee this time next year.

Quote:Kaepernick is terrible.   Can't even beat out Gabby for the job.  He'll be selling cars on a knee this time next year.

Everyone knew Blaine Gabbert got the job because he was healthy and Colin Kaepernick had three surgeries. The idea that they were battling for the starting job was entirely based on the fact that they both got reps with the starters.

Quote:Everyone knew Blaine Gabbert got the job because he was healthy and Colin Kaepernick had three surgeries. The idea that they were battling for the starting job was entirely based on the fact that they both got reps with the starters.
no we did not know that

Quote:Kaepernick is terrible. Can't even beat out Gabby for the job. He'll be selling cars on a knee this time next year.

I believe the injury kept him off the field during camp. That's probably the only reason Gabbert won the job.

I knew ol Gabby wouldn't last long. Just like when Leftwich went to the Falcons.

Quote:I believe the injury kept him off the field during camp. That's probably the only reason Gabbert won the job.

I knew ol Gabby wouldn't last long. Just like when Leftwich went to the Falcons.

That fact was reported all offseason. Nobody ever believed it would have been Blaine Gabbert's job if they had taken equal snaps during training camp.

Well Kapernick got thrashed and the 49ers took a beating. Back to Gabbs now?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

his Td pass was one of the ugliest throws I've ever seen

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

First, I wish JW would stop telling people what everyone believed.  JW, you have no idea what everyone believed.  You don't want people telling you what you believed so stop telling that to other people.

Second, Peter King had a good quote in his MMQB this morning where he read the transcript of the post game press conference where Kaepernick seemed more interested in speaking of social justice issues than the actual game, and that if he were Chip Kelly that may bug me.  I tend to agree.  At this point I think football may actually be secondary for Kaepernick.  He's also a vegetarian and we keep hearing how he's not putting enough wait on after his surgery, well I'd imagine not getting enough protein may be a reason.  If you are really interested in football you would do what you need to keep your body in shape. 

I guess I would really start to question if he really wants it.