Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: What do you do at QB
Go for broke for Haskins?
Go for broke for Foles?
Sign cheap FA and let the chips fall where they may in the draft?
[Show Results]

Haskins or Foles

(03-11-2019, 02:02 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 03:20 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: If you believe this offense is such a train wreck, how would a rookie QB with limited college experience fix things?

I just think the money is a problem.  A rookie deal sets up as a cheaper option.

I posted in a different thread, that at $22 million, you will save maybe $8-9 because of rookie slot price plus a "veteran" bridge/back up salary. So you are trading picks because that is what it will take to get Haskins to free up less than $10 million.

That is may be 1 additional player in FA but there are no major offensive playmakers that tip the needle more the prospects in the draft that you lose out on by trading away the picks.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sign Teddy Bridgewater, Tyrod Taylor, Ryan Fitzpatrick or Ryan Tannehill for a 2 year, low risk deal.

Use this year's draft class to add or address needs along the offensive line and skill positions. If we make the play-off's? Cool. If we don't? You're looking at a much better class of QB's to select in next year's draft between Herbert, Fromm and Eason.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(03-11-2019, 03:39 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Sign Teddy Bridgewater, Tyrod Taylor, Ryan Fitzpatrick or Ryan Tannehill for a 2 year, low risk deal.

Use this year's draft class to add or address needs along the offensive line and skill positions. If we make the play-off's? Cool. If we don't? You're looking at a much better class of QB's to select in next year's draft between Herbert, Fromm and Eason.
Maybe. Who knows?

Everyone always talks about "next years class" but outside of Trevor Lawerence, I don't know if I really trust any of the guys from next years group or the year after.

(03-11-2019, 03:39 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Sign Teddy Bridgewater, Tyrod Taylor, Ryan Fitzpatrick or Ryan Tannehill for a 2 year, low risk deal.

So Tua is just chopped liver huh? Gotcha.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(03-11-2019, 06:25 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:

So Tua is just chopped liver huh? Gotcha.
I honestly forgot about that kid. Add him to the list too. Would be cool to have a lefty in Duval again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-11-2019, 06:41 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 06:25 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: So Tua is just chopped liver huh? Gotcha.
I honestly forgot about that kid. Add him to the list too. Would be cool to have a lefty in Duval again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I do like that you included Eason. I think people are sleeping on him and he's going to beast in the NFL.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up