Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars to keep Myles Jack at Strongsville LB..

Quote:Skuta played a whopping 69 snaps over those three games. He played pretty well minus the one play IMO.

Which play are you referring to NYC? How do you know it would have turned out differently if Jack was playing instead of Skuta?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Which play are you referring to NYC? How do you know it would have turned out differently if Jack was playing instead of Skuta?
he said "May have turned out different ". Where did he say he knows it would of turned out differently? I agree though, I think the results would of been different on more than one play

Quote:Which play are you referring to NYC? How do you know it would have turned out differently if Jack was playing instead of Skuta?
TE/WR rub route vs. San Diego.

I don't "know."

I think it would have been different.

You need to learn the difference between opinions and absolutes.

I did not state it as an absolute.

Quote:Yes, the base package is used less, but the best players should be on the field in that situation and that hasn't been the case.

Best players. Should jack be on the field over Telvin and Poz? No. The Otto is a part time position much like nickel back. Most of the time it will make more sense to match a corner on a wr but I won't say it's an absolute. Jack will be on the field 24/7 the moment he can unseat Poz from MLB.