Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ramsey on offense?

Before anybody says this is a dumb thread, it is. I know, but it’s the offseason and why not.

However, he does have long strides and speed to boot. I’m not sure how his hands are, but I would like to see him take an end around or maybe a streak up the sideline.

I remember Matt Jones played WR at the senior bowl, and the rest is history.

On another note, glad to see Ramsey got to score a TD on offense at the pro bowl. I saw where he kept the ball as that might be his only offensive TD ever. Also Campbell had a nice sack.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-27-2019, 09:54 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Before anybody says this is a dumb thread, it is. I know, but it’s the offseason and why not.

However, he does have long strides and speed to boot. I’m not sure how his hands are, but I would like to see him take an end around or maybe a streak up the sideline.

On another note, glad to see Ramsey got to score a TD on offense at the pro bowl. I saw where he kept the ball as that might be his only offensive TD ever. Also Campbell had a nice sack.

Matt Jones didn't exactly work out soooo....

Back in 2007-2008, before Sims-Walker emerged (guy who doesnt get enough love imo) they had discussed letting Rashean Mathis play a little bit of WR. But tbh, it's a no, we need him as fresh as possible to play CB since our defense tends to spend FOREVER on the field.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

No.

Only if we can put Bortles in as a DE.

Ramsey at WR, Bortles at DE sure but imagine Calais at TE. It is a position of need after all and can you imagine how difficult a physical match-up that would be for a DB? Superbowl!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-27-2019, 11:58 PM)Firesky Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 09:54 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Before anybody says this is a dumb thread, it is. I know, but it’s the offseason and why not.

Matt Jones didn't exactly work out soooo....

Back in 2007-2008, before Sims-Walker emerged (guy who doesnt get enough love imo) they had discussed letting Rashean Mathis play a little bit of WR. But tbh, it's a no, we need him as fresh as possible to play CB since our defense tends to spend FOREVER on the field.

fun fact: Mike sims-walker and his buddy Brandon Marshall both played cornerback off and on at UCF.
They had some injuries at the cornerback position.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

The guys catches a touchdown pass in a meaningless scrimmage....

Oh never mind.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Ramsey will play whichever position awards the largest contracts.

I mean he's a super athlete, I'm sure he could play a lot of different positions pretty well. He's got quick feet and long arms so that's a plus.

Taven Bryan at TE
M. Jack back to RB
Fournette at LB

SB guaranteed.

It is the offseason, why not?  Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2019, 11:05 AM by jvillejagsn1.)

QB - Telvin Smith
RB - Myles Jack
WR - Jalen Ramsey
WR - AJ Bouye
TE - Ronnie Harrison
TE - Yannick Ngakoue
LT - Abry Jones
LG - Taven Bryan
C - Calais Campbell
RG - Marcel Darieus
RT - Malik Jackson
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(01-27-2019, 09:54 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Before anybody says this is a dumb thread, it is. 

Perhaps we should all be required to start our posts off with this opening sentence.

Before anybody says this is a dumb post, it is.

HURRICANE!!! Is awesome.

Calais attempted a FG at the practice. Just sayin’

(01-28-2019, 10:23 AM)Inziladun Wrote: I mean he's a super athlete, I'm sure he could play a lot of different positions pretty well. He's got quick feet and long arms so that's a plus.
He's a DB for a reason, he can't catch like WR needs to be able to

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(01-28-2019, 10:23 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 10:23 AM)Inziladun Wrote: I mean he's a super athlete, I'm sure he could play a lot of different positions pretty well. He's got quick feet and long arms so that's a plus.
He's a DB for a reason, he can't catch like  WR needs to be able to

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I never argued DB wasn't the position he should be playing, I mean he's playing it for a reason. But I'm sure he could play receiver too. I'm sure he could play professional basketball if he wanted to. I doubt in any case he'd be a fraction as good as he is playing DB however.

I like how so many of you are mocking this idea like all-star linebacker Bobby Boucher's presence on offense in the final minutes wasn't absolutely instrumental in the Mud Dogs' Bourbon Bowl victory.

It's the offseason so I'm going to post something dumb. Lets try out the cheerleaders for punter.
No pain, no gain.

I love the idea of putting our best player on the roster at risk of injury by putting him on the field in situations where he shouldn't be out there.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]