Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pat's or Rams who you got?

(01-31-2019, 11:34 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 10:41 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: With a good draft yes.  We were a top 4 team in the league with Bortles.

True, but what does that have to do with Foles?

We might not even be the 2nd best team in our own division with Foles next year. 

As an aside, if we got Foles what kind of production would you be expecting from him? Like, where do you think he can rank as jags QB

Top 10 QB in the league if we get him some help in the draft.  Our D is just as good I'll imo, our oline can be close if healthy and a good RG, a better RB, and better receiving weapons if they add one of the top TEs and WRs in the draft which they could with our early first and 2nd

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 01:45 PM by snowwolf776.)

I won't cheer for a team that cheated to knock the jags out of the playoffs. we all know myles jack wasn't down,plus patriots always cheat thats why they always win espaissley come playoff time.

Cheaters always win.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-31-2019, 01:44 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I won't cheer for a team that cheated to knock the jags out of the playoffs. we all know myles jack wasn't down,plus patriots always cheat thats why they always win espaissley come playoff time.

Cheaters always win.

They didnt cheat, it was the blind refs.  Unless you think they paid the ref off

(01-31-2019, 01:18 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 11:34 AM)JackCity Wrote: We might not even be the 2nd best team in our own division with Foles next year. 

As an aside, if we got Foles what kind of production would you be expecting from him? Like, where do you think he can rank as jags QB

Top 10 QB in the league if we get him some help in the draft.  Our D is just as good I'll imo, our oline can be close if healthy and a good RG, a better RB, and better receiving weapons if they add one of the top TEs and WRs in the draft which they could with our early first and 2nd
Foles a top 10 QB?!

Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Mahomes, Goff, Rivers, Luck, Wilson, Stafford, Watson, Ryan, Newton... That's 12 I don't even think you can argue with. Not to mention a handful of others who you can still debate are better than Foles like Cousins, Trubisky, Jimmy G....

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 02:30 PM by JackCity.)

(01-31-2019, 01:18 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 11:34 AM)JackCity Wrote: We might not even be the 2nd best team in our own division with Foles next year. 

Not sure you should be expecting a rookie TE and WR to be impact players right out of the gate. Foles isn't close to being a top 10 QB either.

We've the wrong thread for this anyway so I'll move on

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 02:36 PM by imtheblkranger.)

(01-31-2019, 01:01 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 12:20 PM)Nikowho Wrote: I'm inclined to agree with a few others on here - for the first time in my life i'm rooting for the Patriots to win it.

I think the Rams might win it - it's 60/40 in their favor, in my eyes, but I still have a hard time wanting to root for a team who basically got a lucky pass into the superbowl on a call that will live in infamy. Or at least for a few years before another bad call that's even worse happens.

This should be a Saints/Pats superbowl. Besides that, I dislike how St. Louis got their team yanked out of their hands, and LA fans don't deserve even two football teams, let alone one that wins a superbowl in a few years of moving there.
Maybe the Saints should have taken care of business before hand. Like not kicking field goals on the first 2 drives. Or not throwing an interception on the first drive of overtime.

The call was horrendous and the worst non call I've ever seen but the Saints had plenty of chances to win that game. I have no "hate" towards the Rams but I am so over the Patriots.

Thank you! I love the people wanting a "rematch." You guys got your re-match. It was called OT, where you got the ball first, and you blew it.

That being said.

Rams all day. I'll never root for the Pats.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 03:15 PM by Mikey.)

(01-31-2019, 11:29 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 11:10 AM)Mikey Wrote: I am firmly on #TeamMeteor with this matchup. Gotta agree with the poster above, it would be great for the game to simply end up declared a no contest. The only thing I hold out hope for is that the Pats win, Tawmy decides he's won enough, and he, Belichick, and Gronk all collectively announce their retirement. Could you imagine the chaos that would ensue? DELICIOUS.

Maybe this lawsuit thing can make the Saints like UCF and let them lay claim to the championship instead.
I am not sure why there is so much hate towards the Rams and why people are enjoying the Pats. Another offseason of how great Brady and Belicheck are? Gross.

Sign me up for the Rams in this one. The best way to beat Brady is with pressure up the middle with your front 4. Donald and Suh are the keys to this game considering Brady hasn't been sacked yet this season. Rams have a 2 headed monster in the backfield, Cooks to stretch the field and Robert Woods (most underrated WR in the league) to get open in the middle. 

It's really hard to bet against the Pats but I hope they lose back to back Superb Owls with Brady having a miserable game.

I grew up in Cleveland, so owners relocating teams and then getting rings is a little too much for me to welcome with a smile.

It's definitely a matter of the lesser of two evils, no matter which way you lean, it's still an evil.

(01-31-2019, 01:44 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I won't cheer for a team that cheated to knock the jags out of the playoffs. we all know myles jack wasn't down,plus patriots always cheat thats why they always win espaissley come playoff time.

Cheaters always win.

Hate to tell you, but a lot of the Saints fans out there could copy your post, replace patriots with Rams, and say the exact same thing.

Pick your poison, nobody in this game is a hero worth rooting for.

(01-31-2019, 02:29 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 01:18 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Top 10 QB in the league if we get him some help in the draft.  Our D is just as good I'll imo, our oline can be close if healthy and a good RG, a better RB, and better receiving weapons if they add one of the top TEs and WRs in the draft which they could with our early first and 2nd

Not sure you should be expecting a rookie TE and WR to be impact players right out of the gate. Foles isn't close to being a top 10 QB either.

We've the wrong thread for this anyway so I'll move on

I think a few of these WRs could make a big impact their rookie year along with a couple TEs coming out

I want the Rams to win but I think Patriots will be champs again. They will somehow come back, down 175 points in the fourth quarter to win.

(01-31-2019, 11:29 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I am not sure why there is so much hate towards the Rams and why people are enjoying the Pats. Another offseason of how great Brady and Belicheck are? Gross.

No shortage of Brady jockstrap sniffers on this board.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan