Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kyler Murray

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

DeDe is bigger than Kyler.

I wouldn't touch a guy his size before the fourth round.

(01-15-2019, 11:03 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: I wouldn't touch a guy his size before the fourth round.

Said Gene “Punter Picking” Smith about Russell Wilson.

(01-15-2019, 11:15 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 11:03 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: I wouldn't touch a guy his size before the fourth round.

He's much smaller than Wilson, but saying I wouldn't take a guy before the fourth isn't the same as saying I'd take a punter ahead of him.

Still I wouldn't be surprised if someone later in the order takes a flier on him at some point before the fourth, possibly in the hopes they pull a Rob Johnson on another team and turn him into a high first round pick down the road.

I'm actually tired of the whole knock on Murray's height. The kid's a baller and makes plays. That's way more that we can say about FrankenBortles who hits his linemen in the backs of their helmets.

Draft him..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2019, 11:41 AM by TrivialPursuit.)

(01-15-2019, 11:33 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm actually tired of the whole knock on Murray's height. The kid's a baller and makes plays. That's way more that we can say about FrankenBortles who hits his linemen in the backs of their helmets.

Draft him..

He's a kid alright.

And it's not just his height.. he has a tiny frame.

I've seen HS freshmen much bigger than him.

(01-15-2019, 11:39 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 11:33 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm actually tired of the whole knock on Murray's height. The kid's a baller and makes plays. That's way more that we can say about FrankenBortles who hits his linemen in the backs of their helmets.

Draft him..

He's a kid alright.

Exactly. He makes Johnny Manziel look like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

(01-15-2019, 11:47 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 11:39 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: He's a kid alright.

Exactly. He makes Johnny Manziel look like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

[Image: 1niUsSN.gif?noredirect]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-15-2019, 11:15 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:

~We drafted a starter.~

Y'all are complaining about passes getting batted and him hitting linemen in the head but clearly bortles and his crappy mechanics also results in that. Bortles is also bad at finding throwing lanes. If Murray has good accuracy and mechanics and knows how to find a throwing lane he will probably have less batted balls than bortles. Wilson does the same thing and doesnt have issues like bortles..
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

I don't mind drafting him.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

His hands are size 8. Expect lots of fumbles.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2019, 03:38 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

(01-15-2019, 02:45 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: His hands are size 8. Expect lots of fumbles.

He has 3 career fumbles lost. Will Grier has 7 and Daniel Jones has 13. Even Haskins has one more lost fumble than Murray.

(01-15-2019, 03:38 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 02:45 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: His hands are size 8. Expect lots of fumbles.

He has 3 career fumbles lost. Will Grier has 7 and Daniel Jones has 13. Even Haskins has one more lost fumble than Murray.

Playing in what conference again? Oh that's right.. the conference with zero defense.

If he doesn't get drafted early, he's taking his baseball money and going home.

(01-15-2019, 03:55 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 03:38 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: He has 3 career fumbles lost. Will Grier has 7 and Daniel Jones has 13. Even Haskins has one more lost fumble than Murray.

Playing in what conference again? Oh that's right.. the conference with zero defense.
Because the SEC is some great defensive conference. The SEC only seemed great because they produce crap QBs. Tua didn't seem to mind playing against those "elite" SEC defenses. Neither did OU, Clemson, Baylor, VA, OKSt, Texas, UCF, or Iowa.

(01-15-2019, 04:28 PM)scottyg Wrote: If he doesn't get drafted early, he's taking his baseball money and going home.

For sure.

(01-15-2019, 04:38 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 03:55 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Playing in what conference again? Oh that's right.. the conference with zero defense.
Because the SEC is some great defensive conference. The SEC only seemed great because they produce crap QBs. Tua didn't seem to mind playing against those "elite" SEC defenses. Neither did OU, Clemson, Baylor, VA, OKSt, Texas, UCF, or Iowa.

So you think the average DT and DE in the Big 12 is anywhere even close to the average SEC DT and DE?

I want what you're smoking... because have you seen Big 12 DTs and DEs? They tiny.

(01-15-2019, 03:38 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:

Draft combine, they like big hands, 9.75"+.  Because the bigger the better.