Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jussie Smollett

Wow, so it looks like this guy paid his friends to attack him and frame it as a Trump inspired attack. Wow!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2019, 01:34 AM by TrivialPursuit.)

Sigh.

This hurts all the real assaults on black or gay people.

He should be put in prison forever.

(02-17-2019, 01:34 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Sigh.

This hurts all the real assaults on black or gay people.

He should be put in prison forever.

Flip side: "all" those assaults, like all those #metoo, and all those gun deaths are overstated for political purposes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Flips the script and becomes the first American to scam Nigeria!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

The demand for racism is far outstripping the supply.

Too many of these "hate crimes" are fabricated. And the media piles on by treating the absurd claims as gospel.

This will continue to be a huge problem, since we are creating a generation of "social justice warriors". Warriors need a war, and if they don't have one they will certainly create one.

This should be its own category of hate crime since it is attempt to foment racial and civil war.

If this is proven, he should go to jail.

(02-17-2019, 03:23 PM)jj82284 Wrote: If this is proven, he should go to jail.

I saw a comment somewhere which speculated he will be praised for having the bravery for faking this attack in order to bring attention to the real issue.

(02-17-2019, 04:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

I saw a comment somewhere which speculated he will be praised for having the bravery for faking this attack in order to bring attention to the real issue.

I'm sure people will try to spin it.  But they should be spinning it while sending him Roma noodles.

(02-17-2019, 04:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

It's the leftist way, fake a crisis for support.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Smollett has a severe case of TDS. He produced a music video which uses lots of profanity and cliched racist iconography, including a noose!

Whelp, he sure figured out a way to get himself written off the show even faster now.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(02-17-2019, 04:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 04:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I saw a comment somewhere which speculated he will be praised for having the bravery for faking this attack in order to bring attention to the real issue.

It's the leftist way, fake a crisis for support.

Like immigrant invasions?

pssssstttt - they're after your women!
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2019, 08:32 PM by Jaguarmeister.)

I don’t think hate crimes should be a thing. The crime is the crime and the punishment should be the same across the board no matter who is committing it or whatever their reasoning is. There shouldn’t be a “thought” penalty on top of it primarily for the precedent it sets for the government penalizing certain thoughts no matter how despicable the majority of people might agree they are.

That being said, since hate crimes are a thing this should be considered one considering his apparent hate for Trump and white Trump supporters motivated him to do this. I’m not sure what he’s facing as a punishment, but falsifying a report to the police should carry some jail time on its own.

I think whatever penalty a white trump supporter would have received for doing what was alleged should be the penalty that Jussie receives if it turns out he orchestrated the whole thing like its looking like is the case.

(02-17-2019, 07:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 04:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's the leftist way, fake a crisis for support.

Do you mean the caravan's CNN and MSNBC report or illegal people crossing the border of our sovereign state that they ignore?

Pssssstttt - female members of my family are not my women but free thinking people.  Why do you think so little of women?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(02-17-2019, 04:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's the leftist way, fake a crisis for support.

Anything to add about Smollett?

Lol, yeah sure.

(02-17-2019, 12:57 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow, so it looks like this guy paid his friends to attack him and frame it as a Trump inspired attack. Wow!

Your shock is amusing. Calm down - it's not like he's claiming Donald Trump wasn't born in America.

And have you looked at some of the stuff posted by Drifter? Talk about wow.

But I understand - you're delicate and easily shocked.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(02-17-2019, 09:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 07:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Like immigrant invasions?

Anything to add about Smollett?

He should be shot.

(02-18-2019, 09:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 12:57 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow, so it looks like this guy paid his friends to attack him and frame it as a Trump inspired attack. Wow!

Your shock is amusing. Calm down - it's not like he's claiming Donald Trump wasn't born in America.

Falsifying a crime is a lot more serious than repeating a rumor Hillary started. But apparently not to the TDS-suffering losers.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(02-18-2019, 09:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:

What did you call that once?  Oh, now I remember ...Whataboutism.  Evidentially you're not immune.

On Topic ... If he did stage the attack, he had nothing of real value to gain and everything to lose.  I don't understand the need to bring down the MAGA slogan to the point of risking your own credibility, your morals, most of all your future.