Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jussie Smollett

#TwitterIsn'tRealLife

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-25-2020, 04:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: #TwitterIsn'tRealLife

Thank God.

The knot that triggered so many liberals is a common knot that I have tied myself thousands of times.  It's more commonly used in fishing, but I have also used the same type of knot (or similar) when working on my property.

The liberals are triggered by it because it "looks like" a noose, much like they got triggered when a 7 year old kid bit into a pop-tart in a way that "looked like" a gun.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-25-2020, 03:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 02:24 PM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/1...03462?s=19

My god! That’s damning!

Wait, maybe not…

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/1275573709357670405?s=20

Yeah they aren't doing a good job on this. Already numerous photos of it already existing

(06-25-2020, 04:49 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The knot that triggered so many liberals is a common knot that I have tied myself thousands of times.  It's more commonly used in fishing, but I have also used the same type of knot (or similar) when working on my property.

The liberals are triggered by it because it "looks like" a noose, much like they got triggered when a 7 year old kid bit into a pop-tart in a way that "looked like" a gun.

Haven't fished in many years, but that knot is the same knot I used for lures, and hooks. I never viewed it as a noose, but I do understand how someone unfamiliar with that particular knot could come to that conclusion. I don't automatically link those people to ill intentions, they are simply ignorant of the knot itself.

I'm also sympathetic. It looks similar enough to a noose to be reasonably mistaken for one. I am also sympathetic to Bubba, after the fact. When you become emotionally invested in an idea, it's hard to become divested of it. This is a problem most of us share, and one of the reasons our political system is so broken. They spend more time tickling our feelings than they do trying to solve problems.

You are sure to find racism wherever you invent it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2020, 05:41 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

"We found only 11 total that had a pull-down rope tied in a knot, and only one noose -- the one discovered on Sunday in Bubba Wallace's garage," Phelps said.

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story...n-was-real

[Image: 1200.jpg?width=445&quality=85&auto=forma...c0964378cf]

(06-25-2020, 05:40 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: "We found only 11 total that had a pull-down rope tied in a knot, and only one noose -- the one discovered on Sunday in Bubba Wallace's garage," Phelps said.

OMG ... Kroger did it.

(06-25-2020, 05:40 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: "We found only 11 total that had a pull-down rope tied in a knot, and only one noose -- the one discovered on Sunday in Bubba Wallace's garage," Phelps said.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Just looked at this dudes stats. No wonder he made up a hoax. He is no bueno. If this dude was an actor, he would be on Empire.

Unfortunately, the Bee has discovered yet another case:

Link

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(06-25-2020, 03:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 02:24 PM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/1...03462?s=19

My god! That’s damning!

Wait, maybe not…

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/1275573709357670405?s=20

Exactly. People are gullible.

(06-25-2020, 07:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just looked at this dudes stats. No wonder he made up a hoax. He is no bueno. If this dude was an actor, he would be on Empire.

The hoax wasn't made up by Bubba, he never even seen the noose/door pull. He was told they found a noose in his garage, so you really can't blame him for his original reaction.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2021, 07:24 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Juicys attacker has been found guilty on 5 of 6 counts. Let's hope this comes with prison time.

Guilty of 5 out of the 6 counts.

Why isn’t what he did considered a hate crime too? Faking a hate crime should be a hate crime!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-09-2021, 10:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Why isn’t what he did considered a hate crime too? Faking a hate crime should be a hate crime!

A self-hate crime?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-09-2021, 11:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-09-2021, 10:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Why isn’t what he did considered a hate crime too? Faking a hate crime should be a hate crime!

A self-hate crime?

He attempted to start a race war with a hoax supported publicly by the future POTUS and VPOTUS and other prominent politicians. He is an evil person and should be treated as such.

[Image: js.jpg]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!