Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jussie Smollett

(06-23-2020, 06:46 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 06:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: LMAO. Maybe they can go beat some people up and burn down some retail stores now.

What are your thoughts on Planned Parenthood and their impact on the African American community?

#BubbaSmolett

You are trying to tie two independent issues into one. You suck would be my answer.

Yeah, keep polluting the real issue with your bumper sticker catch phrases. I'm sure you are all for implementing real change.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-23-2020, 06:36 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 06:29 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Exactly.  That particular knot is commonly used for various reasons.

Again, no photos of it in any "news" story.  It would have been too easy to recognize it for what it is.

This is a group of people who don’t know how to turn right. Don’t give any of them too much credit.

That's pretty close to being a racist comment.  Not surprising from you.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2020, 06:55 PM by Sammy.)

(06-23-2020, 06:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 06:46 PM)Sammy Wrote: You are trying to tie two independent issues into one. You suck would be my answer.

Yeah, keep polluting the real issue with your bumper sticker catch phrases. I'm sure you are all for implementing real change.

You did the "#BubbaSmolett" bumper sticker.

(06-23-2020, 06:49 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 06:36 PM)TJBender Wrote: This is a group of people who don’t know how to turn right. Don’t give any of them too much credit.

That's pretty close to being a racist comment.  Not surprising from you.

NASCAR drivers can’t turn right = racism

Man, if that’s racist, half the stuff you say about millennials and liberals alone earns you the title of Grand Wizard

(06-23-2020, 07:25 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 06:49 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: That's pretty close to being a racist comment.  Not surprising from you.

NASCAR drivers can’t turn right = racism

Man, if that’s racist, half the stuff you say about millennials and liberals alone earns you the title of Grand Wizard
Hahahah Grand Wizard JIB

Shocker. The track that is closed off from the public, has limited access to the garage area, and has cameras everywhere. You would have thought they would have released pictures or known who did it immediately.

Nascar and Bubba needed more airtime because their PC changes feel flat. I guess Bubba is willing to be used so he doesn't lose his spot for not really doing anything on the track.

(06-23-2020, 07:32 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Shocker. The track that is closed off from the public, has limited access to the garage area, and has cameras everywhere. You would have thought they would have released pictures or known who did it immediately.

Nascar and Bubba needed more airtime because their PC changes feel flat. I guess Bubba is willing to be used so he doesn't lose his spot for not really doing anything on the track.

Is Bubba the D-list driver equivalent of Juicy Smollett? I don't follow NASCAR.

(06-23-2020, 07:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 07:32 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Shocker. The track that is closed off from the public, has limited access to the garage area, and has cameras everywhere. You would have thought they would have released pictures or known who did it immediately.

Is Bubba the D-list driver equivalent of Juicy Smollett? I don't follow NASCAR.

He hasn't won since the truck series and has been a full time driver for 3 years now with 2 top 5 finishes. He finished in the high 20s each year, but he does race for Richard Petty's team and they are a C/D team. Basically you can finish in the top 30 if you run every race as long as you don't crash much.

Thumbs Up 

(06-23-2020, 06:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: LMAO. Maybe they can go beat some people up and burn down some retail stores now.

What are your thoughts on Planned Parenthood and their impact on the African American community?

#BubbaSmolett

You are trying to tie two independent issues into one. You suck would be my answer.

+1.
Cool
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

#BubbaSmolett

Hahahaha

Drinks on me for this one.

[Image: 3]burnt cross found in garage of Bubba Smollett

(06-23-2020, 06:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 06:46 PM)Sammy Wrote: You are trying to tie two independent issues into one. You suck would be my answer.

You're bringing up abortion in a thread about racism and you have the gall to say that other people are polluting the conversation?

You're setting your conversation partner up for a no-win situation. He was trying to get people to agree regarding racism, but when you ask him to take a stance on abortion, you're forcing him to alienate half of the people he was trying to talk to.

So yeah, you suck.

(06-23-2020, 08:48 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 06:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Yeah, keep polluting the real issue with your bumper sticker catch phrases. I'm sure you are all for implementing real change.

You're bringing up abortion in a thread about racism and you have the gall to say that other people are polluting the conversation?

You're setting your conversation partner up for a no-win situation. He was trying to get people to agree regarding racism, but when you ask him to take a stance on abortion, you're forcing him to alienate half of the people he was trying to talk to.

So yeah, you suck.

I brought up abortion in relation to BLM. The two couldn't be more related in EVERY letter of the acronym.

The left can't make that distinction because most of them genuinely believe those babies would be better off not being born. You know... kind of like racist to think that a lot of blacks couldn't take care of their kids.

(06-23-2020, 08:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The left can't make that distinction because most of them genuinely believe those babies would be better off not being born. You know... kind of like racist to think that a lot of blacks couldn't take care of their kids.

You have to get to a pretty high level of abstraction to say that those two things are the same and that both of them are examples of leftism.

I mean is Ecclesiastes 4:3 now an ancient example of "leftism"? [I cite this as a well known ancient text, not to bring religion into it, let's not violate the CoC here]

And I've talked to people who believe both things, and they usually would say the same thing about whites and Asians - they think they can decide life is not worth living based on disabilities or based on poverty. They aren't basing it on race. But let's get back to the original topic.

Abortion is a red herring to the discussion of if black adults suffer from discrimination or get targeted for hateful acts.

Does history matter? We are literally tearing down monuments because people owned slaves, yet the impetus for abortion was to keep the minority population from growing. Why aren't we tearing down that institution down, too. Oh that's right... because Dems are racist hypocrites. On the surface, it doesn't belong, but it does. I wouldn't expect you to put two and two together, though.

You wrong on both parts of your argument. Unlike you, I have actually argued with many Dems and this is the reason they have cited over and over again. They don't want kids being born into unwanted homes... keep in mind this often the rebuttal after you point out that blacks disproportionately abort more kids. On a side note, you also take scripture out of context. It's like you're bad at understanding everything.

15 FBI agents to solve this "crime", LMAO.

(06-23-2020, 10:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 15 FBI agents to solve this "crime", LMAO.

15 FBI agents, three days, and they still failed to gather enough evidence to blame Trump.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(06-23-2020, 09:11 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 08:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: The left can't make that distinction because most of them genuinely believe those babies would be better off not being born. You know... kind of like racist to think that a lot of blacks couldn't take care of their kids.

You have to get to a pretty high level of abstraction to say that those two things are the same and that both of them are examples of leftism.

I mean is Ecclesiastes 4:3 now an ancient example of "leftism"? [I cite this as a well known ancient text, not to bring religion into it, let's not violate the CoC here]

And I've talked to people who believe both things, and they usually would say the same thing about whites and Asians - they think they can decide life is not worth living based on disabilities or based on poverty. They aren't basing it on race. But let's get back to the original topic.

Abortion is a red herring to the discussion of if black adults suffer from discrimination or get targeted for hateful acts.

Black women are targeted to engage in the hateful act of killing their unborn children to willingly perpetuate their own genocide by the people who claim that BLM.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato