Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Couple sues Planned Parenthood for child support after failed abortion

Couple sues Planned Parenthood for child support after failed abortion

An Idaho couple claims Planned Parenthood "deceived" them after a failed abortion -- and is asking the asking the agency to cough up the unforeseen cost of raising "an additional unplanned child."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/couple-sues-p...wJu4-TW_MM
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think that if the couple can prove some sort of malpractice, then they have a case, but if Planned Parenthood can prove they warned the couple of the risks involved, then I think PP will prevail.

This is a perfect example of what I was talking about in another thread. If you outlaw abortions, you just can't expect people to do the right thing. If these two didn't want any more kids and were too poor to take care of them, why didn't they use birth control before there was even a pregnancy? The human race is getting stupider and more irresponsible. Now, they have a kid they don't want and who is gonna suffer? The kid is.

I'm sure the kid won't have any issues when he Google's this in a dozen years.

(02-22-2019, 05:16 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I'm sure the kid won't have any issues when he Google's this in a dozen years.

Did you just assume this baby's future gender?
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

She didn’t get an actual abortion, she took the “abortion” pill. I doubt it’s guaranteed like a real abortion would have been.

(02-22-2019, 05:18 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 05:16 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I'm sure the kid won't have any issues when he Google's this in a dozen years.

Did you just assume this baby's future gender?

This happened back in 2016...and it was a boy.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-22-2019, 06:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: She didn’t get an actual abortion, she took the “abortion” pill. I doubt it’s guaranteed like a real abortion would have been.

The morning-after-pill? The one that's about 95% effective? A fact that's presumably on every box that leaves the factory?

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 06:53 PM by DarloJAG84.)

(02-22-2019, 06:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: She didn’t get an actual abortion, she took the “abortion” pill. I doubt it’s guaranteed like a real abortion would have been.

(02-22-2019, 05:18 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Did you just assume this baby's future gender?

This happened back in 2016...and it was a boy.

I know, I was being sarcastic... It's kinda like my main language.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(02-22-2019, 06:45 PM)DragonFury Wrote:

The morning-after-pill? The one that's about 95% effective? A fact that's presumably on every box that leaves the factory?

No, not that one as she was six weeks pregnant at the time.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

It would appear that you are the only one that has in depth knowledge of this product. Tell us more. Do they still work 45 years later for a lady that's been down at the docks? Tongue

(02-22-2019, 07:03 PM)Sammy Wrote:

It would appear that you are the only one that has in depth knowledge of this product. Tell us more. Do they still work 45 years later for a lady that's been down at the docks? Tongue

Well, comprehensive sex education has given me at least general knowledge about most forms of contraceptive though practical knowledge is limited to just one form (the opposite gender had a much bigger choice in that regard). As for abortions after the 180th trimester, I believe your 2nd amendment makes you more qualified to handle those.

(02-22-2019, 07:29 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 07:03 PM)Sammy Wrote: It would appear that you are the only one that has in depth knowledge of this product. Tell us more. Do they still work 45 years later for a lady that's been down at the docks? Tongue

Well, comprehensive sex education has given me at least general knowledge about most forms of contraceptive though practical knowledge is limited to just one form (the opposite gender had a much bigger choice in that regard). As for abortions after the 180th trimester, I believe your 2nd amendment makes you more qualified to handle those.

In less words, you could have just said ... I'm a Virgin.

(02-22-2019, 07:33 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 07:29 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Well, comprehensive sex education has given me at least general knowledge about most forms of contraceptive though practical knowledge is limited to just one form (the opposite gender had a much bigger choice in that regard). As for abortions after the 180th trimester, I believe your 2nd amendment makes you more qualified to handle those.

In less words, you could have just said ... I'm a Virgin.

I suppose abstinence is technically a form of contraception though I was talking about condoms.

(02-22-2019, 07:37 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 07:33 PM)Sammy Wrote: In less words, you could have just said ... I'm a Virgin.

I suppose abstinence is technically a form of contraception though I was talking about condoms.

I know not of these puny contraceptive devices you speak of ... I am "Dark Lord of the Pride AKA Donkey Slayer" and no simple thin layer of elastic can stop my seed from their destiny. Bow down to my greatness. Your weakness is evident, not even the great DragonFury can give the "Dark Lord of the Pride AKA Donkey Slayer" a -1,000 on the reputation meter. Surrender will be your least painful option.

(02-22-2019, 07:53 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 07:37 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I suppose abstinence is technically a form of contraception though I was talking about condoms.

I know not of these puny contraceptive devices you speak of ... I am "Dark Lord of the Pride AKA Donkey Slayer" and no simple thin layer of elastic can stop my seed from their destiny. Bow down to my greatness. Your weakness is evident, not even the great DragonFury can give the "Dark Lord of the Pride AKA Donkey Slayer" a -1,000 on the reputation meter. Surrender will be your least painful option.

How about a paternity test and child support payments? Can those stop Lord Donkey?

(02-22-2019, 07:56 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 07:53 PM)Sammy Wrote: I know not of these puny contraceptive devices you speak of ... I am "Dark Lord of the Pride AKA Donkey Slayer" and no simple thin layer of elastic can stop my seed from their destiny. Bow down to my greatness. Your weakness is evident, not even the great DragonFury can give the "Dark Lord of the Pride AKA Donkey Slayer" a -1,000 on the reputation meter. Surrender will be your least painful option.

How about a paternity test and child support payments? Can those stop Lord Donkey?

Never mind.

The morning after pill is not the same as the abortion pill.

I know of a couple who sued a hospital when they had a child after the wife had tubal ligation surgery. The hospital won.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(02-23-2019, 08:12 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: I know of a couple who sued a hospital when they had a child after the wife had tubal ligation surgery. The hospital won.

You're pretty much required to waive liability for those kinds of incidents because none of the procedures short of hysterectomy/orchiectomy are 100% effective.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato