Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Combine Thread

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2019, 05:31 PM by JackCity.)

(03-01-2019, 05:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 04:47 PM)JackCity Wrote: RBs tested as expected. I dunno why people were surprised by Armsteads 40.  

I think the backs that will be there in the 4th for us are Mattison, James Williams and possibly Armstead and Gaskin. My personal fav is Miles Sanders or Henderson but both will be gone in the 2nd I'd imagine.

I dont think people were expecting William's to run a 4.51.  I did but I'm saying most people

I'd say 4.55 was about his wheelhouse that people expected. He just had a brutal 3 cone actually

James Williams and James White testing v similar. Easiest comp in the draft

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What’s up with Holyfield? Lol
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(03-01-2019, 05:39 PM)knarnn Wrote: What’s up with Holyfield? Lol

Perine syndrome but worse

(03-01-2019, 05:39 PM)knarnn Wrote: What’s up with Holyfield? Lol

I thought he was a late round pick at best. He certainly didn't help that cause with a pathetic 40 time. Unless he dramatically improves that at his Pro Day, he might not get drafted at all.

Yikes, Jonah tested really bad. Maybe those people who had Taylor ahead of him in mocks were on to something.

(03-01-2019, 08:31 PM)Upper Wrote: Yikes, Jonah tested really bad. Maybe those people who had Taylor ahead of him in mocks were on to something.

I wouldn't worry too much about Jonah

(03-01-2019, 08:43 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 08:31 PM)Upper Wrote: Yikes, Jonah tested really bad. Maybe those people who had Taylor ahead of him in mocks were on to something.

I wouldn't worry too much about Jonah

Worry in what way?

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2019, 08:55 PM by JackCity.)

(03-01-2019, 08:50 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 08:43 PM)JackCity Wrote: I wouldn't worry too much about Jonah

Worry in what way?

His testing relative to performance

My RB rankings at the moment have Darrell Henderson #1 and Miles Sanders #2. Not sure on the rest yet.

My boy Alexander Mattison was impressive. Not a fast guy so was expecting 4.6 40. Did really well in the jumps and had an elite 10 yard split. The jumps show up in his numerous hurdles every game

The dream (besides Haskins falling to us at #7) would be Devin Singletary drops into the 6th round because of his 40 time and we're able to snag him up for the ultimate steal.

I thought Mattison did much better. Only really did well in the jumps and 10 yard

Noah Fant ran a 4.51 40, which was faster than D. Hopkins '4.57.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Miles Boykin WR had a 43.5" vert

Emmanuel Hall WR had a 11'9" broad jump.

Noah Fant with an official 4.5 40.

Irv Smith off my 2nd round wish list...

(03-01-2019, 08:53 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 08:50 PM)Upper Wrote: Worry in what way?

His testing relative to performance

My RB rankings at the moment have Darrell Henderson #1 and Miles Sanders #2. Not sure on the rest yet.

My boy Alexander Mattison was impressive. Not a fast guy so was expecting 4.6 40. Did really well in the jumps and had an elite 10 yard split. The jumps show up in his numerous hurdles every game
Henderson is my 2nd RB too

(03-02-2019, 12:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 08:53 PM)JackCity Wrote: His testing relative to performance

Henderson is my 2nd RB too

who's #1? jacobs?

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 02:05 PM by roycee.)

Miles Boykin 4.47

AJ Brown 4.57 & 4.5

Hakeem Butler with a 4.49 & 4.5

Parris Campbell 4.32 & 4.37

Emanuel Hall 4.4

N'Keal Harry 4.59

LilJordan Humphrey 4.79

(03-02-2019, 12:03 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Noah Fant ran a 4.51 40, which was faster than D. Hopkins '4.57.

That's impressive. I'll bet even Belichick raised an eyebrow at that.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Isaac Nauta ran a 4.99????? what

Fant 39" vert, Hockenson 37.5"

(03-02-2019, 01:43 PM)JackCity Wrote: Isaac Nauta ran a 4.99????? what

He looked pretty bad/slow in a lot of the drills.