Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Manziel's Wife Cheats Half Marathon

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2019, 01:08 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Either Johnny Manziel's Wife Is The Fastest Runner In Recorded History Or She Cheated At A Half Marathon 

So, Manziel's wife ran the initial 6.4 mile split in 1 hour and 31 minutes (averaging a 14 minute mile).

She didn't have a split at the 11 mile mark then recorded a total time of 1 hour and 58 minutes which meant that she averaged a ~ 4 minute mile for the 2nd half of the race.  That's a world record pace. LOL

[Image: screen-shot-2019-02-28-at-2.29.13-pm.jpg...5&fit=crop]

[Image: Bre-Tiesi-half-marathon-832x447.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I didn’t even know he was married!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Somehow she looks exactly like I figured she'd have to look.

(03-01-2019, 01:14 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Somehow she looks exactly like I figured she'd have to look.

And clearly just as smart as I figured too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

birds of a feather or something

(03-01-2019, 01:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I didn’t even know he was married!

Yes, I think that's what he refers to as "settling down"

She has a rather prominent pubic mound.

(03-01-2019, 05:50 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: She has a rather prominent pubic mound.

New surgical beauty craze

Instagram influencers always looking for that edge

Isn't the more likely thing that the timer missed the 6.4 split and put the 11 mile split at 6.4 and then didn't have one at the 11 mile split because it was labeled as the finish line.

Though in all honestly who cares about any of this.

(03-01-2019, 06:02 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Isn't the more likely thing that the timer missed the 6.4 split and put the 11 mile split at 6.4 and then didn't have one at the 11 mile split because it was labeled as the finish line.

I heard somewhere else that the chip tracker also tracks the route taken and they clearly went off the race course on the back half.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2019, 06:21 PM by rpr52121.)

[Image: AssetFactory.aspx?vid=73380&dam=1]
Looking at the course map, they were supposed to turn left and come back around after the 6 mile marker. Intentionally or non-intentionally, they turned right and continue on through the course. I'm not a runner, so I don't know if this a common mistake or something that no one would ever do.

(03-01-2019, 06:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 06:02 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Isn't the more likely thing that the timer missed the 6.4 split and put the 11 mile split at 6.4 and then didn't have one at the 11 mile split because it was labeled as the finish line.

I heard somewhere else that the chip tracker also tracks the route taken and they clearly went off the race course on the back half.

Most chip trackers are not GPS trackers because that requires battery power. They are RFID that are only recognized when you pass checkpoints on the map.

Poor lady.

(03-02-2019, 01:05 PM)TJBender Wrote:

Poor lady.

Manziel made $7.5 million during his time in the NFL. Even if he drank away half of that, I'm sure she'll be fine.

(03-02-2019, 02:53 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 01:05 PM)TJBender Wrote: Poor lady.

Manziel made $7.5 million during his time in the NFL. Even if he drank away half of that, I'm sure she'll be fine.

Manziel's family is also fairly wealthy.

(03-01-2019, 06:19 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [Image: AssetFactory.aspx?vid=73380&dam=1]
Looking at the course map, they were supposed to turn left and come back around after the 6 mile marker. Intentionally or non-intentionally, they turned right and continue on through the course. I'm not a runner, so I don't know if this a common mistake or something that no one would ever do.

Call me crazy but when I used to run the Gate River Run 15k, I used to just follow the path of the other 10,000 runners; not veer off in some other direction thinking everyone else was going the wrong way.  lol

(03-03-2019, 11:18 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 06:19 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [Image: AssetFactory.aspx?vid=73380&dam=1]

Call me crazy but when I used to run the Gate River Run 15k, I used to just follow the path of the other 10,000 runners; not veer off in some other direction thinking everyone else was going the wrong way.  lol

Yeah, unless she was pacing out front, there’s no excuse for making a wrong turn. Follow the herd.

The fastest two miles I ever ran was 14:45 when I was in the Army (PT test) and that was about 60% effort. So, 7:23/mile average. I was also 20 years old and in pretty good shape. I curse the day I ran that time because after that they made me carry the platoon and/or the company colors for every dang thing. That was a especially craptastic on those long ruck matches with full battle rattle and rucks.

(03-03-2019, 04:59 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The fastest two miles I ever ran was 14:45 when I was in the Army (PT test) and that was about 60% effort. So, 7:23/mile average. I was also 20 years old and in pretty good shape. I curse the day I ran that time because after that they made me carry the platoon and/or the company colors for every dang thing. That was a especially craptastic on those long ruck matches with full battle rattle and rucks.

Retired Navy, here. 

PT, ruck marches, what? Tongue

(03-01-2019, 05:50 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: She has a rather prominent pubic mound.

More like a camel's hump than toe?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(03-03-2019, 08:54 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

More like a camel's hump than toe?

Did someone say mooseknuckle?